Women Of Steel

moe19

I was saddened to read so many complaints from young people this week, crying and screaming about how  old people had ruined the lives by voting to come out of the EU, some said old folk should not be allowed to have a vote as they would soon be dead. One letter I read said   So all the old people gave us a future we didn't want. You've all had your careers, why screw it up for us,  I doubt if any of the blubbering morons appreciate  anything yesterdays generation did for them or realise that without it they would not be experiencing the freedom and lifestyle they now enjoy and take for granted. I doubt if they are interested in what the brave ladies of Sheffield did but I for one thank them from the bottom of my heart . 

Sheffield's brave Women Of Steel, who kept the munitions factories going to help win two world wars, are to be finally honoured with medals as well as a statue they deserved a lifetime ago -

The Women of Steel project will produce a permanent memorial in recognition of the women of Sheffield now in their late 80s, 90s and even 100s who served their city and country by working in the steel industry and factories during World War I and World War II.

Many of these amazing ladies, who did their country a great service while their men were at war have are now dead  .the work they did went virtually unrecognised for years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-36559363

_90010778_sctatut.jpg

• Like 2

I think current research says that the age you fully grow up at is 43.  Obviously some do a lot earlier, and some never do!

Another very good reason to make it mandatory that you can't go straight from university into national politics without a fair period of working in the real world.  The need for older and wiser leaders is a historical lesson we've unlearned.

• Like 2

Yeah, I think that, by the age of 43, you should at least have learned that, despite what the Daily Mail says, Muslims are not going to take over the country. I'm all for politicians having prior life experience, but how does that encourage the young to get involved?

• Like 1

You can’t be serious! This ‘research’ – I use the word very, very, loosely – was conducted by a television channel (Nickelodeon) dedicated to kids’ programming. Furthermore, it was done, not in the interests of science but, in the interests of promoting a children’s TV programme. Really, I needn’t say more but it may interest some readers to know just which assessment criteria for defining male immaturity were used in this ‘research’. Here are some of the top 30 criteria revealed by the ‘research’:

1.    Finding their own f@rts and burps hilarious 

2.    ‘Racing’ another car at the lights or on the motorway

3.    Sniggering a bit at rude words

4.    Trying to beat children at games and sport

5.    Doing crazy dance moves

6.    Owning a skateboard or BMX

7.    Having a cartoon bedspread

8.    Doing wheelies on their bike

9.    Wearing saggy-crotched pants

10.  Staying silent during an argument ….. mmm?

Should anyone be so inclined the remaining 20 criteria can be read at – no prizes for guessing where (not the Daily Mail, mercuryg): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10111993/Men-grow-up-at-43-11-years-later-than-women.html 

Edited by Canny lass

I'm sorry, but if you think the Muslim community isn't a threat to Britain, then you're misguided.

The greatest threat to Britain right now is the womb. No missiles, or bombers. The womb.

They have every intention of seeding Britain with as many Muslim women as possible, and impregnating them several fold.

Within 2 decades, those children will do the same, and create pockets of Muslim faith, entitling them to a place of worship and the claim of the territory, as more Muslims live there than Brits.

They will slowly but surely take over every part of Britain and make it their own, if we don't fight back and say if you're wanting to move here, you take on our laws.

I'll say no more, till 10 years from now. Then you can buy me a pint and tell me I was right. Lets see... Lets just see.

• Like 1

Muslim Gangs Enforcing Sharia on London Streets   And now we have a Muslim mayor of London(istan) this immediately becomes state policy.

All courtesy of the multicultural Labour Party.  A pity that their multiculturalism precludes our own.

Vote Labour - Vote Auto-genocide!

8 hours ago, mercuryg said:

...but how does that encourage the young to get involved?

When politicians say things like that they generally mean how do we get the highly impressionable to think like us and vote for us.  Young people have young people's things to do, and they will "get involved" at their own pace.

"They will slowly but surely take over every part of Britain and make it their own, if we don't fight back and say if you're wanting to move here, you take on our laws."

Once more, Chris, who told you this? Where is the evidence for it? We've discussed it before and, as I said then, the maths simply don't add up. The rest of us also breed, you see, and we have a colossal head start as there are many more of 'us' than their are Muslims. Also, despite what you may believe, they do take on our laws. You might want to look up what Sharia is actually all about.

Agreed, we all 'breed' in the UK, but it's the birth 'rate' that matters, as any mathematician knows. Muslims have a much higher birth rate than the rest of the UK, who are following an ever-decreasing path with a birthrate less than the 2.1 statistically needed to stop the population becoming extinct. So, the maths are there, they just need interpreting correctly.

Which brings me to another point, which is; why is there not more support for single parent families instead of downcasting them? They are the ones helping to keep our population afloat.

Edited by webtrekker
Added as an afterthought.

I've said it before on another thread but here it is again:

"First we'll take a look at the "outbreeding of the local population" and why I think it will never happen.

According to the 2011 census there are around 63 million residents in the UK. Of these, some 25.3 million are aged between 15 and 44 - the fertile years. However, they are not all female. Roughly half (49%) are men leaving the 51% , 12 903 000, who are female to man the 'production line' as it were. But, wait a minute - not all of these are of the muslim persuasion! Again, according to the 2011 census, muslims account for only 4.8% of the population thereby reducing the 'workforce on the production line' to 619 344.

In order to give these poor women a fair chance of succeeding with the outbreeding job, I want us to imagine that no fertile female of any other religious persuasion ever gives birth to another child. Let's also imagine that there are no multiple births from this muslim 'workforce' (there aren't so many in reality that they would significantly change the outcome of this exercise). To make the maths easier we can keep the numbers constant by allowing one teenager to become fertile for every woman reaching the menopause - a bit like it is in real life. Now, given that a fertile female (perpetually pregnant (give or take the odd hour for giving birth and the odd minute or two for conceiving) can produce max. 4 children every 3 years (multiple births not counted), and is fertile for approximately 30 years, how long would it take for these 619 344 women to outbreed the local population?

I've never been brilliant at maths but I get it to somewhere around the 80 years mark! And that is in optimal conditions with no competition from any other women and taking no account of reduced egg production forced upon us (men and women) by the biological ravages of time. Not to mention the part played by headaches and brewer's droop, though the latter is not likely to be a problem for the majority of muslim men - avoiding alcohol as they do! Add to that the fact that the UK's total fertility rate has been decreasing steadily since 2008 and was recorded in 2012 as being 1.92 children/woman - somewhat lower than the replacement rate of 2.075 children/woman.

[…] It's never going to happen. This is not an optimal world. Women of all denominations will continue to lie on their backs thinking of England (when they are not thinking of what to give hubby for his tea) and popping out youngsters at the rate of 1.92 per woman. Some biological clocks will undoubtedly have stopped ticking by the age of 45 while most others will at the very least be going slow but I'm quite sure of one thing - whatever their religious persuasion most women will have drawn the line long before reaching the 40 births in 30 years required to "outbreed the local population"."

9 hours ago, Christopher Doyle said:

Within 2 decades, those children will do the same, and create pockets of Muslim faith, entitling them to a place of worship and the claim of the territory, as more Muslims live there than Brits.

They will slowly but surely take over every part of Britain and make it their own, if we don't fight back and say if you're wanting to move here, you take on our laws.

They are already entitled to a place of worship. British Law and constitution dictates that every man woman and child has the right to practice the religion of their choosing. The constitution existed in England long before the arrival of the first Muslim. So they really have accepted our laws.

However, I think you may be comparing Sharia Law with the law decreed by the British judicial system. They are in no way comparable. As a resident in the UK you are expected to follow the laws of Britain. In addition to that you MAY follow the 'laws' of your religion (providing they do not override the judicial laws). For a Christian, these are the ten commandments. They could just as well have been called the ten laws. For a Muslim the law of their religion is Sharia law. It could just as well have been called Sharia commandments. Please, note that I said the rules of religion MAY be followed. There are plenty of instances where they are not -  comitting adultery and loving thy neigbour being just a couple of them. There are many Christians who  commit adultery and show an inhumanitarian attitude to their neighbours.

Edited by Canny lass

9 hours ago, Christopher Doyle said:

And how do you suggest they get to know just what 'our' laws are? Isn't it just a tad unreasonable to expect a Muslimto know something a non-Muslim (I'm assuming you are not Muslim) probably never heard of or had any realistic way of knowing about?

On 2016-06-23 at 12:48 Christopher Doyle said”

“I don't like the fact I can be put in jail for breaking a law I probably never heard of, or had any realistic way of knowing about.”

CL, you're assumption is that 619,344 Muslim women will need to produce offspring for 80 years. This is not true, as the offspring of these women will also produce in later years, as will their offspring, ...

The white UK population are in decline, with a birthrate below that required to sustain the population, while the Muslim population, with a birthrate of around 3, are multiplying rapidly.

Anyhow, it's not just about numbers, it's about the ages of the population as a whole, and pretty soon there will be a vast increase in the number of young Muslim VOTERS that will determine the direction taken by our government. Also, with lots of healthy (thanks, NHS) young Muslims able to put up a good fight, we will have a hard time defending ourselves against them.

Edited by webtrekker
Typo

48 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

CL, you're assumption is that 619,344 Muslim women will need to produce offspring for 80 years. This is not true, as the offspring of these women will also produce in later years, as will their offspring, ...

So will the children of non-Muslims as will their children after them. 

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

The white UK population are in decline, with a birthrate below that required to sustain the population, while the Muslim population, with a birthrate of around 3, are multiplying rapidly.

The UK’s TOTAL fertility rate is in decline and the 2012 figure of 1.92 children/woman is somewhat below the replacement rate of 2.075 children/woman. However, the TOTAL fertility rate is never constant. In the past 50 years it’s been climbing and falling, reaching an all time high of 2.95 in 1964 (without the help of the Muslim community) and an all time low of 1.63 in 2001.

In 2014, the fertility rate for ALL mothers born outside the UK was 2.09 (compared with 1.76 for UK born mothers) Not a great or threatening difference and please note, the figure relates not only to MUSLIMS born outside the UK, the figures include, for example, catholic mothers from Poland, Chile and Ireland – and many other places – and possibly Bhuddists, Hindus and Rastifarians. So, yes the fertility rate was higher among mothers born outside the UK but this does not say that they were Muslim mothers.

I can’t find any figures which tell me that the fertility rate for just Muslims has increased but clearly - with a fertility rate of 2.09 (marginally higher than the 2.02 of the Catholic population of Northern Ireland) for ALL foreign born mothers – the fertility rate of 3.00 given by you simply can’t be correct, a part never being able to be greater than the whole.

As with everything else, there are two sides to every story. Why, for instance, are Muslims given the blame for the decline of the “white UK population”, as you call it. We could, with equal conviction, appoint blame to the Scots for their declining fertility rate of 1.67.

12 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

True, but their birthrate is dimishing, remember?

I'll not bother answering that eh? I suppose that's the fault of the Muslims as well? It could well have to do with the drinking habits of the bonny scots. (rhetorical question btw)

Anyhow, it's not just about numbers, it's about the ages of the population as a whole, and pretty soon there will be a vast increase in the number of young Muslim VOTERS that will determine the direction taken by our government.

They won't have time to vote! They'll be too busy procreating.

20 hours ago, Christopher Doyle said:

The greatest threat to Britain right now is the womb. No missiles, or bombers. The womb.

They have every intention of seeding Britain with as many Muslim women as possible, and impregnating them several fold.

So in the Muslim world there will be no depth of feeling, no ferment of ideas, and no artistic creativity. Individuality will be suppressed. Intellectual excitement and discovery will be abolished. The offspring will be like laboratory-grown clones, bottled and standardised from the hatchery. They will be conditioned and indoctrinated, and even brainwashed in their sleep. In their Utopia the twin goals of happiness and stability, both social and personal will not just be prized but effectively equated.

Sounds like a brave new world to me. 

Think I'll just let them get on with it, and rely on the Brexit security forces to protect my world whilst  I'm singing and dancing  in the rain,

doobe do do doobe doobe do do,

doobe do do doobe doobe do do

doobe do do doobe doobe do do..........

51 minutes ago, Eggy1948 said:

So in the Muslim world there will be no depth of feeling, no ferment of ideas, and no artistic creativity...

Of course there will!  I mean haven't you seen the incredibly intricate patterns on the latest high-fashion suicide vests?

• Like 2

Until someone comes up with a way of convicing those of Islamic persuasion that there aren't 72 virgins awaiting them post-BOOM, then we'll just have to accept things as they are. Without the promise of an Afterlife, most of the world's religions would crumble to dust and we'd be better for it. 

3 hours ago, Christopher Doyle said:

It was only a few minute conversation in the pub last night...

and there was I thinking it was from the BNP's web site!

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/new-figures-prove-invasion-“-womb”-remains-biggest-threat-britain’s-homogeneity

...there aren't 72 virgins awaiting them post-BOOM...

I believe the sex of those virgins are not stated anywhere in the promise...

44 minutes ago, Canny lass said:

...and there was I thinking it was from the BNP's web site!...

Quite possibly was!
I did the same thing there and just stirred the pot once I heard them talking about it.

To be honest, With the exception of me saying 'I don't know enough to vote sensibly, therefore I won't be voting', I'd consider all my replies on the subject to be pot stirring.

I come here to get information on Bedlington. I remember when that was the subject most of the time, but now it just seems to be a penis-measuring political cess-pool.

Whilst I realise politics will have a profound effect on Bedlington in one way or another, It bores the hell out of me.

Sorry!

• Like 2

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now