Seeing the Funny Side

threegee

At the evening performance, the head usher at the Metropolitan Opera House was quite surprised. During an intermission, one middle aged lady stopped and whispered in his ear, "Sir, I believe that I was sexually harassed!" The usher didn't think much of this complaint, but promised he would check into it soon. At the end of the nights performance in an area close to the first complaint, a second little lady bent down and whispered in his ear, "Sir, I believe I was sexually harassed!" This time, he knew it had to be taken care of soon. A few guests had remained in the opera house, and he decided to go back and question them, to see if they had any knowledge of what was going on. He found one old man crawling along the opera house floor underneath the seats and stooped down to question him. "Excuse me, sir, can I help you?" A bald Donald Trump looked up and said, "Well, sonny, you sure can. I've lost my toupee and I'm trying to find it. I thought I'd found it twice, but they were both parted in the middle...and mine's parted on the side!"

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/celebrityjokes/donaldtrumpjokes

• Like 2

At last! Some truly credible, sensible arguments for remaining. Just one question: This "ability to fly like an eagle" promise - is it the bird or is it Eddie? Only asking because I fly a lot and this could ultimately get me to come down on one side or the other. Just think what I'd save on air fares! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2016 at 11:58, Canny lass said:

Can't be my pseudonym: I spend at least 15 seconds on Google.

However, left-wing commenters are unimpressed by William’s appointment, as after an artisan quinoa souffle and the second bottle of Zinfandel they know what’s best for everyone without having to listen to anybody.

Obviously includes the Swedish SDP there!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now