Sad loss

I am absolutely stunned. I didn't know Ian personally but respect his endeavour to succeed in his chosen sport. I know of one member here who will be particularly upset by this very sad news.

On 10/06/2016 at 20:01, mercuryg said:

I am absolutely stunned. I didn't know Ian personally but respect his endeavour to succeed in his chosen sport. I know of one member here who will be particularly upset by this very sad news.

I'm particularly upset merc, I spoke to Ian and Carl moments before the first race and was honoured to have them pose for photographs which I was looking forward to posting on this website and facebook,  I'm a friend of the family so in time I will seek permission and hopetfully they will be proud to share them on here.

I was absolutely stunned and devastated when I got a message from my Brother- in -law at nearly midnight on Friday night,breaking this sad news about  canny Ian.

I still cannot take it in.

My heart and deepest sympathy go out to his Wife and Family,all his staff,and the racing team.

He was a true Gentleman,with a great sense of humour,and the ability to make you feel important enough to stop whatever he was doing,to come and have a crack with you.

He will be greatly missed by all who knew him.

I have already paid tribute to him in another posting started by Easyhostmedia,before I saw this one,but I repeat my words with sincerety,and from the bottom of my heart.

When I am well enough to have a ride-out,[not fully recovered after last year's crash],I will be thinking of him....his name is on my rear number plate,hopefully for a long time to come.

R.I.P. IAN BELL.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now