Dave caught out again

moe19

What's shaping up as sinister is the utterances of Clan Cameron!

Lord Astor, who is Samantha Cameron's step-father, has said that a Brexit would have "not legal standing" even if the public vote to leave the 28 member bloc in June.

If the Brexiteers win, an exit from the EU is actually not deliverable. The EU referendum is merely advisory; it has no legal standing to force an exit. ...

This is the stuff of armed uprisings Lord Snooty - remember Boston!

I think it will be a lot more subtle than a plain ignore; in true EU fashion we'll be asked to go back and think again until we give the answer that the elites need to hear.  It won't be put like that though: It will be continuing EU membership wrapped up as a trade deal, and all the EU controls will be pitched as essential to necessary continued trade.  We won't truly break free until we restore popular democracy by kicking all the establishment parties hard in the proverbials.  Until this is done in a really decisive manner Joe and Jane Citizen is still going to be treated with contempt.

41 minutes ago, moe19 said:

And it has been reported that last nights questions and answers session by Nigel and Dave on ITV may have had a few audience members who were not selected at random,

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/revealed-audience-member-harassed-farage-immigration-huffpost-blogger/

Ah, well, the irony that Nigel would like to replace white euro-trash immigration by commonwealth immigration regardless of race or colour could be a little lost on Ms Morgan!  It's actually people like her who give the extreme right credibility; this forms a convenient symbiotic dependency.

Anyway, she needn't explain her vocation: plain for all to see that it's Professional Victim! :)

Also, Ms Morgan? Hmm... that reminds me of a little ditty we used to sing in the schoolyard many, many years ago, to the tune of 'Oh My Darling, Clementine' -

'Fanny Morgan, plays the organ,

And she plays it very canny.

She's got a sister, with a blister,

In the middle of her ...'

(Repeat: ad infinitum!). :D

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

So, without Googling (as I had to do!), who is your local MEP? Be honest now!

:D

Well, he may not be technically mine (yes, I'd have to Google for that), but he sends me an email once a week, and is the one that properly represents me.

http://www.jonathanarnott.co.uk/

...and - totally unlike the rest of them - he's working hard to put himself out of a job.  Exactly my kind of politico!  :D

Nor (Ms Morgan) is he a racist, xenophobe, or any other casual leftist epithet you care to sprinkle around to justify your own extreme bigotry and assumed victimhood!

Former defence secretary Sir John Nott has suspended his Tory party membership until Cameron is removed:

He said that he was particularly incensed by comments made by the Prime Minister earlier this year, when he urged backbenchers not to take a view on the referendum “because of what your constituency association might say”.

Sir John said: “When I joined the Conservative Party it had 2.5 million members. It’s now got 140,000.

"The Conservative Party – I’m talking about the party – is in dire straits. If the Prime Minister wants to [tell] his backbenchers to ignore the advice of their associations, then these are the people who put Cameron there. I find it obnoxious.”

I think his claims of disaster for jobs, mortgages, our financial standing and agricultural support borders on dishonesty. Leaning on leading businessmen and military figures to sign letters to the press drafted in Number 10 is equally distasteful.

I think we all know what his diplomatic "borders on dishonesty" is code for!

• Like 2

The mechanics of this election are falling apart, I will be amazed  if the result is not challenged when it is announced.

Thousands of EU nationals have been sent voting cards and  the registration to vote process has been extended (this is expected to require emergency legislation) after thousands of people were prevented from registering by the original deadline of midnight on Tuesday when a Government website MYSTERIOUSLY crashed.

The whole thing is starting to resemble some third world corrupt banana republic sham election  

• Like 3

I don't even understand why all the media hype before the referendum.

If you're clued up, then you know which way you are going to vote.

If you're not clued up, then you either need to find out all the facts for yourself, or carry on as you were, completely oblivious to the whole process.

There's absolutely no need for all this drivel spouted by people 'in the know.' No one cares.

This latest farce, where Woollaston has suddenly changed sides, is simply another desperate attempt to sway opinion.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

This latest farce, where Woollaston has suddenly changed sides, is simply another desperate attempt to sway opinion.

"The PM wants you to know that IF...  nod, nod, wink, you know what I mean marm?.  And... about that cabinet reshuffle on 24th June... which of the filthy Brexit supporters jobs could you see yourself filling?  But, maybe it's time you were considering that Euro non-job - elections are so disrupting to one's lifestyle - and of course the generous benefits aren't subject to the appalling public scrutiny MPs now have to endure."

• Like 2

I think that maybe you are missing the point there (and maybe they should just reward Blair for keeping his mouth shut as he alienates more former Labour voters than Tories) but it's the equivalent of codgers still wearing the old school tie.  You need to make a public display that you are still solidly in the EU elites club until your dying day.  It really doesn't matter if even your peers despise you (privately they do), it's playing the game by the club's rules that matters to your continued position and, yes, "influence".

In Blair's case the channelled money from international business and banks would dry up in an instant if he said anything that was remotely critical of the EU.  The economic impact on private jet manufacture and maintenance organisations would be cruel. And, at a time when the plummeting oil price has made it so cost-effective to burn thousands of gallons of fuel for just one person to attend yet another international "climate change" conference too!  :(

49 minutes ago, threegee said:

"The PM wants you to know that IF...  nod, nod, wink, you know what I mean marm?.  And... about that cabinet reshuffle on 24th June... which of the filthy Brexit supporters jobs could you see yourself filling?  But, maybe it's time you were considering that Euro non-job - elections are so disrupting to one's lifestyle - and of course the generous benefits aren't subject to the appalling public scrutiny MPs now have to endure."

She has known of the £35 million pound figure used on the side of the bus for the past six weeks, why has it taken  so long to deicide to change sides?

or was she a double agent who was in waiting to be used for effect when things were looking grim for remain .   

42 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I see a lot of airtime is being given to those two non-entitie's Major and Bliar. Who the hell is interested in their opinions?

It makes my skin crawl to see dumb and dumber dictating what way folk should vote.

If the report had been released when it should have been Phoney would have been in hiding now.

Or has he been promised a whitewash

The REAL "surprises"come after the referendum: the EU budget with an unfunded twenty billion black-hole in it; the mega bill from Brussels for the UK to fund Merkel's migrant crisis; Junker's EU Army being waved through; Turkey being fast-tracked through EU admission (the deal has already been done); the regionalisation of Europe to obliterate national boundaries; the amnesia about Dodgy Dave's no-treaty-change deal; the UK being sucked into propping up the Euro; the universal EU tax system; the implementation of the EU UBI funded by the British tax payer (wow, think on the migrant draw there!); the legalised theft from British bank accounts (already law!); TTIP; and of course the rapid expansion of EUROGENDFOR to crush any public opposition to any of this, and more, happening.

Meanwhile... the compliant media will get the public all in a tizz about unjustified EU directives on the power of British electric kettles!

Suddenly, the benefit of not having to change your money when you go on holiday - which was what deceptively bought many a young-and-naive vote (like mine) in 1975 - seems a little quaint!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Well, I think Boris summed up the whole debate tonight when he said the referendum was fundamentally about democracy. That's what we're really voting for. 

This is true, but many people can't identify with such an abstract concept, so it needs to be phrased in something like the "we want our country back!" slogan.

I've been heartened by the number of young people (apparently it's about 58%), who have already seen past the "let's all hold hands" nonsense spewed out by leftie teachers, the media, and NWO loons.  Apparently you create a NWO by tearing down everything which our ancestors believed in, and many gave their lives for, and (as Gorbachev so ably put it) "recreating the Soviet Union".   Well, that one caused universal misery and economic disaster the first time around, so calling it something else isn't going to deliver a better result.

They claim to be creating another United States of America, completely papering over the numerous and fundamental differences.  Somehow - and no one can tell us exactly how - if we really really wish for it enough all the practical difficulties will simply disappear.  When Paxo referred to the 13 year-old guardinista juveniles running the BBC he might have included the so-called Remainers in this.  A harmonious Europe is one that is ease with its past and can easily accommodate national differences - not a doctrinaire, one-size-fits-all. one which sets out to pretend that they don't exist, or - Soviet style -  can otherwise be legislated away by an elite ruling class.

I was disgusted by the way Boris was attacked by  Nicola Sturgeon, Angela Eagle and Amber Rudd on what was supposed to be a debate last night on TV. the coven wasted the whole so called debate  by making personal attacks on Boris.

Later on the Bias Broadcasting Corporations question time  luvvie Eddie Izzard  was attacking  Nigel Farage. its the first time I have ever heard a question time audience   shouting shut up to the panel.

The behaviour of these folk are doing more for the leave campaign  than for dodgy Daves quest that they claim to back .   

Democracy does not exist in the eyes of the stay campaign, all who wish to vote leave are treated as morons . or attacked for daring to have a different choice.

If Boris had behaved and spoken to the three women the way they spoke to him they would be screaming he was sexist and all the papers would have it on the front page calling for his resignation,   

The choice boxes on the ballot papers should be a choice between: Dictatorship / Democracy.

Edited by moe19
  • Like 2

The absurd thing is that a majority of Sturgeon's own members support Brexit, so she's not even representative of her own little grossly overrepresented party!  Yet this doesn't stop Dave and his cronies peddling the lie that a Brexit would presage the breakup of the UK.

Even the most nationalistic elements in the SNP have noted the oil price collapse, and appreciate the utter basket case Scotland would now be if they'd got their way.  The worst profits of doom didn't come close to predicting the total wipe-out of oil revenues to Scotland. The SNP had a very lucky escape from their own greed and anti-English sentiment, and can only thank their older and wiser citizens for this. The only threat to UK unity comes from the regionalisation plans of the EU, but Remain doesn't want to discuss that issue!

2 hours ago, moe19 said:

I was disgusted by the way Boris was attacked by  Nicola Sturgeon, Angela Eagle and Amber Rudd on what was supposed to be a debate last night on TV. the coven wasted the whole so called debate  by making personal attacks on Boris.

Later on the Bias Broadcasting Corporations question time  luvvie Eddie Izzard  was attacking  Nigel Farage. its the first time I have ever heard a question time audience   shouting shut up to the panel.

The behaviour of these folk are doing more for the leave campaign  than for dodgy Daves quest that they claim to back .   

Democracy does not exist in the eyes of the stay campaign, all who wish to vote leave are treated as morons . or attacked for daring to have a different choice.

If Boris had behaved and spoken to the three women the way they spoke to him they would be screaming he was sexist and all the papers would have it on the front page calling for his resignation,   

The choice boxes on the ballot papers should be a choice between: Dictatorship / Democracy.

EU_ballot.jpg

Isn't Photoshop wonderful! :D

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2

Business chiefs and celebrities backing the Remain campaign have been awarded CBEs and knighthoods.

This becomes more  corrupt by the day, I dread to think what they have in store for the final few days of this so called  campaign.

I don't care if the figure on the side of the bus is wrong, I don't care if Boris has hair like shredded wheat,I

I don't care what ex pats living in Benidorm want. 

I don't care what the Luvvies think or give a jot about MPs who change sides.

I JUST WANT TO LIVE IN A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY AND HAVE A CHANCE TO VOTE  FOR WHO RUNS IT

I JUST WANT OUT

Edited by moe19
  • Like 3

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now