Asus T100CHI Convertible Laptop only £149.99!

threegee

Another today-only offer:

http://www.ebuyer.com/703912-asus-t100chi-convertible-laptop-t100chi-fg007b

Really it's a high spec. Windows tablet with a decent keyboard.

Star features is that it has 2GB of RAM and a pretty useful 64GB of solid state storage.  The PassMark is a respectable 1269, and the battery life is good.  Unlike a lot of fatally flawed Windows (and Android) tablets the two microUSB sockets mean you can run it continuously from mains power and connect peripherals at the same time.  Having a common charging and peripherals socket is the dumbest thing ever, because this forces you to use battery power at the times it's most undesirable!

The microSD card slot means you can add extra storage quite cheaply - which Windows manages a lot better than Android does.

Drawbacks are that it's 22nm so not state of the art, and although having a 64bit CPU it actually runs the 32bit version of Windows. (you need at least 4GB to run the 64bit Windows smoothly).

Bargain I think (esp with the free delivery), but I won't be buying myself as I already have a quite similar Linx 1010b (though my Linx only has 32GB of basic storage), and a new lappy on the way too - wheee! :)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now