Brexit - The Movie

Some interesting NE content and narrated by a Geordie. And - surprise - immigration is not mentioned once!

The brexit movie has had little if any TV publicity, but   every time anyone from the remain camp has anything to say Sky, ITV, C4 ,and the Biased Broadcasting Corporation all give it headlines news 

Every day brings in a new troll from the panic and desperation Pro-EU campaign.

I wonder what they'll dream up for us  tomorrow for our daily dose of 'Project Fear' .

No wonder so many politicians  are wanting to stay in, a nice little well paid job in Brussels unelected and unsackable must be  very tempting

Id rather be poorer and live in a Britain that I used to know, than live in this liberal multicultural left wing hell hole that we have become......

Oh, it will get a lot worse, and quite rapidly Moe!  Does anyone actually think that the EU budget has now been extraordinary delayed until after the referendum for any other reason other than it is going to clearly show how rapidly this political experiment is going downhill?  Then there's all the other things that have been cunningly rescheduled so's not to rock the politico's boat.

The fact is that even the name of their campaign is a deception, intended to convey low-risk and the status quo, when it is anything but! Remain should be renamed as Slippery Slope to anti-democratic Federalism.

With the vast propaganda resources of the EU where is Remain - The Movie?  The sad fact is that in 43 years of our membership they have absolutely nothing to present that would show the EU in a good light.  But.. wait.. I think that movie may already have been made anyway: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087803/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now