Cash Points

moe19

I very rarely use cash dispensers but  I left the house early yesterday 5.30am to go to work and needed some money to give to a collection so I thought I would use the cash-point at the spar in Bedlington station but found it out of action and have been told it no longer in use due to attempts to drill it open,

I thought I would go up to the front street and use one of the machines but soon realised that the machine at old Barclays bank was gone as was the one at Tescos and the same for the one at old HSBC I headed for the TSB machine but it was not working (probably empty).

Its hard to believe we had so many cash-points on the street but are now left with one  very overworked ATM.    

On 18 April 2016 at 11:45, Monsta® said:

Would know I mainly use contactless payments much easier 

Same here, but no use for Moe in this instance.

• 1 month later...

For those in dire need, there is one located at the shop on the site of the old "Ridge Farm Pub" too.

Its been a lifesaver for me several times now, although it is also often out of cash.

...I sometimes wonder if that's a ploy from the shop owner, forcing a "cashback" transaction for those who didn't plan well for their Thursday night tipple...

...Probably not though!

On 6/16/2016 at 17:43, Christopher Doyle said:

For those in dire need, there is one located at the shop on the site of the old "Ridge Farm Pub" too.

Its been a lifesaver for me several times now, although it is also often out of cash.

...I sometimes wonder if that's a ploy from the shop owner, forcing a "cashback" transaction for those who didn't plan well for their Thursday night tipple...

...Probably not though!

Another is located inside the Co-op at Bedlington Station

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now