Unable to load photos

All attempts to upload photos from my Desktop PC - Windows Vista, into any Topic, or the Gallery, fail with :-

"There was a problem processing the Uploaded file. 7"

Tried different file types eg. .png - .jpg, and different sizes, all under 1MB all fail with the same.

22 hours ago, John Fox (foxy) said:

I can upload some into the Gallery but not others irrespective of size. Cannot upload any onto discussion threads..........been like that since the website changes.

John - are you saying  .....been like that since website changes = since the site went over to the new format on 12/01/2016 or have there been additional changes, since the site went to the new format?

I have uploaded photos since the new format was introduced, in both the Gallery and Discussion Topics but everything I have tried to upload over the last two days has failed with :- "There was a problem processing the Uploaded file. 7".

I assume threegee is working on it so I will bide my time. If not then I will ask Maggie to sort the administrators out!

On 25/03/2016 at 20:49, Eggy1948 said:

John - are you saying  .....been like that since website changes = since the site went over to the new format on 12/01/2016 or have there been additional changes, since the site went to the new format?

I have uploaded photos since the new format was introduced, in both the Gallery and Discussion Topics but everything I have tried to upload over the last two days has failed with :- "There was a problem processing the Uploaded file. 7".

I assume threegee is working on it so I will bide my time. If not then I will ask Maggie to sort the administrators out!

Eggy,

I Havent been able to upload owt in the discussion forums since website was changed, I've just picked these two at random today and both uploaded first time. Threegee must have had his big hammer out over the Easter hols and put things right.ps both pics from Isle of Man TT 2011

P1010968 (2).JPG

vulcan at isle of man 2011 005.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/25/2016 at 21:49, Eggy1948 said:

John - are you saying  .....been like that since website changes = since the site went over to the new format on 12/01/2016 or have there been additional changes, since the site went to the new format,

Ah, yes, I think you've just identified your own problems: a logical space limit that only you with your larger uploads (and maybe an odd few others) were hitting. Well, good to see that this has been (inadvertently) fixed - the pain had a bit of gain. :)

• Like 1

Next problem - looks like I waterlogged the system whilst singing and dancing in the rain!

Now I don't have the option to add comments  against the photos I have just posted in the album - 'Westridge School - End of term class photos'

threegee -- can you see anything in the system that is preventing the option - 'Add a comment.....' to be displayed when I access a photo this album?

Other albums I have created - eg. Barrington Conty Primary School -  do give me the option to add additional comments to individual photos.

This is the display I get within the Westridge.................. album :-  

No Comments box.jpg

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now