Android Browsers for Bedlington.co.uk

threegee

I'm currently experimenting with Android browsers to see which is the easiest to use here with a view to a recommendation.

It's immediately clear that the stock Android browser can easily be bettered on speed.  Currently Dolphin seems the most popular download.  It's true that it's both friendly and fast, the big downer is that it doesn't appear to work at all with Live!

I will report the results of my testing on this thread, but any other input would be very helpful.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/6/2016 at 13:14, threegee said:

Currently Dolphin seems the most popular download.  It's true that it's both friendly and fast, the big downer is that it doesn't appear to work at all with Live!

Dolphin has been seriously improved in the last couple of weeks, and I find I've now gravitated to it as the primary browser on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.  It works exceptionally well with the new Bedlington.co.uk as our site is currently "building-out".  I will be trying it out on other Android devices quite soon.  Dolphin deserves the Google Play Store rating as top browser - recommended!

...and no it doesn't seem to support the Bedlington.co.uk Live! plug-in, but viewing the webcam on a mobile is something I seldom do.  I might check which android browsers support Bedlington.co.uk Live! quite soon.

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now