The Book Labour Doesn't Want Anyone to Read!

threegee

Out this coming week:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Broken-Vows-Blair-Tragedy-Power-ebook/dp/B0193H0LAE

418WmwrnckL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It details how Teflon Tony hand picked immigration minister Barbara Roche to do his bidding and open the floodgates to near uncontrolled immigration, then forbade anyone in the Labour Party to even discuss this.  Blair knew he was acting against the interests of the very people who put him in power, but was determined to go through with his social engineering.  The text is backed up with interviews with some 200 MPs.

Tony's Jewish lawyer chummie Roche was so popular that, as an MP, she succeeded in turning a Labour majority of over 20.000 in her safe London Labour seat into a LD one.  So, at a personal level, her bid to flood the electoral register with ever-grateful Labour-voting immigrants wasn't exactly a roaring success.

Now we know precisely why Miliband always avoided the subject.

2 hours ago, Symptoms said:

Oh dear!  "Tony's Jewish lawyer chummie Roche ...".

I'm not sure what her faith has to do with it apart from casting her as 'other'.

Oh dear!  That did not refer to her religion (I have no information she's a practising Jew, and I guess probably not), but simply to her origins. It's still allowed to refer to someone's origins in our terminally PC society you know!

We have rather a lot of Jewish lawyers, but I'm sure that the vast majority of them have as much loyalty to their country of adoption as I do, and possibly even more. This one clearly doesn't, and is likely "of the internationalist Jewish school of thought". That's precisely what it has to do with it.

Or.. in words even the labelling, unthinking, left can understand:  Jewish Karl Marx bad; Jewish Groucho Marx good!  Jewish-Brit Benjamin Disraeli a hero; Jewish-Internationalist Ed Miliband an utter plonker!

By the way I forgot the real insult:  she gained an Oxford PPE along with the rest of the professional liars!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now