Mars Map re-worked ...

webtrekker

Ordnance Survey has released the first digital map of Mars - http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/ordnance-survey-has-released-a-really-cool-digital-map-of-mars-surface--bkf74rtbRg

What a disaster!

I've started re-working the map to include information useful to the general public, using the standard OS symbols. It's still work in progress you understand .....

OS_MARS.jpg.f1dddf7f26a59e722b2079e12f0c

It's very much like Earth really, with the Post Office being in the back of beyond!

You couldn't make this stuff up! ............... oops, I just did!

Edited by webtrekker

You're so right Canny Lass, and I, of all people, should have remembered this, having just forked out £85 to pay a parking 'fine' for my wife & daughter extending their stay in Blyth Morrison's car park just before Christmas. 

The worst part was, the payment was made via Parking Eye's automated system, robbing me of the chance to tell them to F*** RIGHT OFF! 

Mebbe there shudda been mair phones so he can "phowne howme" from any location....!!

Seriously,I was done at the Wansbeck hospital,a year or two back,when the first Parking-eye was installed.

I paid the parking fee into the machine o.k.,but in my flustered state,out of breath,having had to park up beside the windmill,walk down to the machine etc,I entered 

a wrong letter into the machine.

The "fine" came through the post a few weeks later,totally unexpected by me.

No problem,I went in to see the "P.A.L.S." receptionist,a canny young lass,who sorted it,and I  didn't have to pay the fine.

Noo!! What annoyed me,indirectly,was the fact that the photo of my car front and rear,showing my registration plate,was absoloutely crystal clear,high resoloution.

The point I am making is.....whenever anyone is mugged or a theft takes place,CCTV footage is always blurry and faces of perpetrators can never be positively

identified.

Makes me wonder why!

Morrison's!!! ....a wudn't gaan back any mair [mind,a divvent gaan ti start wi!] stick ti Aldi and Lidl..!!,yi canna gaan wrang!

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now