On The Sunni Side Of The Street ...

webtrekker

Me too!  haven't sat in the front seat since 1967 when a taxi driver, religion unknown, put his hand somewhere other than on the gear stick.

Correction: to my last post. I meant to say that these few women will NOT be able to outbreed the local population.

Edited by Canny lass

on the progeny theme .. that reminded of the tale of a young white english female who had 10 offspring of tender years all of whom were called Dwayne. When asked why she expianed it made it easier to call them all in for meals at the same time. When pressed on how she managed to address an individual among her horde she responded - thats easy - i just use their fathers surname.......... nuff said i have consisitently found a far higher work ethic in an integrated ethnic group and a far higher traditional level of family values in the same demographic than in comparable 'local' families. 

On the taxi driver -- would you really want to sit in the front seat?? after all what does he do there when he's waiting for a fare for all those hours????

maybe mike neville and george house should be ressurectd to teach 'english' in schools - although they still wouldn't understand anyone from ashington..... (I can speak Polish after enough vodka -- all them z's..)

err - tarring his brush ? is that a euphemism for what I think it might be???

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now