Self-absorbed, Narcissistic, and Victimised

threegee

But.. it's only what they've been taught!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/624461/Everett-Pipe-Oklahoma-Wesleyan-University

How long will Dr Piper stay in his job?  Well, judging by the longevity of the career of any other academic speaking out against the our brave new PC world, not very long I'd wager!

How can we allow this cultural takeover to happen?  It's only possible because ordinary people don't speak out, and allow themselves to be cowed by these pseudo-intellectuals.  Bread and Circuses - whilst the unproductive elites in non-jobs feed on Cake! When this becomes so bleedingly-obvious - as in the case of Teflon Tony - well... apply an extra helping of doublethink, and pretend that he changed at some vaguely undefined point, and that Blair doesn't represent the entire dystopian system!

The 'Bread and Circus' agenda is in every level of society..

Politically correct or not that is up to the individual to decide.

Depending on what they consider a circus and what they want for bread.

Tell this to the Guardinistas at the BBC, and to a large section of our teaching profession. To them the "science"/debate is settled, and no one is permitted an alternative viewpoint. To the terminal PC you are only allowed to "decide" within the very narrow limits they ordain.

Take last night's little Guardianista back-slapping session as a hot example, and listen closely to the words.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/telegraphsportnews/12038819/BBC-presenter-says-Tyson-Fury-cannot-be-a-d-and-win-SPOTY-on-air.html

Yes, you heard it right: in order to win the main sports award on our licence-funded public broadcaster you MUST conform to the Guardian's mindset!  Not all that long ago that utterance would have become a first-class scandal. Now the thought control process has become so endemic that this little truth leakage hardly rates a mention.  It mostly goes completely over the heads of the social medial obsessed masses, and only older people posses any meaningful benchmarks as to just how badly freedom of expression has become eroded.  And, the kiddies are simply too busy being Self-absorbed, Narcissistic, and Victimised to see the elephant in the room.

Make no mistake, all these changes being forced upon us are in preparation for another World War. There is no call in peacetime for mass surveillance, secret courts, penalties for dissent, torture, rendition, or any of the myriad of other tactics now being employed by world governments. You can also add climate change into that mix.

I wouldn't disagree with you that we are headed for global war WT.  The question is is it part of an elitist masterplan or are we just stumbling on into it? I think the answer is likely a little different, and that we are fundamentally driven by our genes.  The EU and Herr Junker's continual quest for an army for his putative superstate is at core genetic.  Yes, the Nazis were right semi-right, there are markers for "the masterrace", but these are not quite as glorious or as unique as they made out!  Having gone so far off the rails most Germans are in a period of denial, but their genes are still driving the very same agenda by a more subtle route.  There are of course other traits in other ethnic groups, and we undoubtedly share these.  This is complete heresy to the woolly-minded left who want everyone to believe that all humans are created equal.  That's patent nonsense, as we ourselves illustrate by describing those traits in the animal kingdom which we exploit.

This is "dangerous talk" as it blows gaping holes in a lot of the lazy thinking of the left.  I don't believe that facing up to reality is in any way dangerous though; we can all accept basic human rights and common standards of decency - well most of us can!  But, to conflate those rights with so called equality of races is a daft game that can only lead to misery.  We are on the threshold of an age of machine intelligence which will undoubtedly far exceed our own, and it may take this to look back and see things more clearly.  In the meantime I'd rather that the religious lefties don't obliterate my country and my blood line in the name of something which they know absolutely nothing of.  Nationalism and extended family is not an evil, it's an integral part of our being.  It can be perverted, as we are all well aware, but without it we are nothing.

Throughout history nations that have promoted free thinking have triumphed and empires that have suppressed it have crumbled.  The present fear of challenging ideas illustrates that a formerly great nation is now well on the wrong side of that equation!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now