Bedlington Live ..... Dead? ...

webtrekker

TBF...............the tree and lights are good this year but we have just been through the tail end of a hurrican and 1000's of homes and businesses in the county are submerged.  The lights on our Xmas tree will be 'fixed' ASAP bearing in mind the rest of the workload the lads have on at the moment.  For once I am not going overboard about it...

post-23-0-00165800-1449566251_thumb.jpg

TBF...............the tree and lights are good this year but we have just been through the tail end of a hurrican and 1000's of homes and businesses in the county are submerged.  The lights on our Xmas tree will be 'fixed' ASAP bearing in mind the rest of the workload the lads have on at the moment.  For once I am not going overboard about it...

attachicon.gif12310569_10154299347719989_569656435270344182_n (1).jpg

Yes Malcolm I saw lots of reports regarding the recent storm but none regarding the Bedlington area, I hope everything is getting repaired and back to normal, and yes the Xmas decorations would be quite low on the priority list. Your photo shows it was beautiful tree and I'm sure it will be restored to be a tree to be proud of.
What other damage was there in the area? we only only saw the flood damage around the Tyne valley!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now