Do you Support a UK Bombing Campaign in Syria?

threegee

UK Involvement in Syria?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

David Cameron: Syrian bombing must not wait - but involvement could last 'many years'.

Please vote, and feel free to comment.  The poll has been created as a private one, so who votes what is confidential.

Within Isis could some people be decent human beings.

If we think of Nazi Germany or Franco's Spain not everyone was evil.

In the news 'the valley of the fallen' created by Franco is significant.

He has effectively created a history that makes him look not too bad.

A little like our 'Chantry' in Morpeth he has people praying for him.

I still do not have any idea what solution could be achieved .

I go along with Harry Patch the last Tommy who said 'War is licenced murder'.

True, not all Germans were evil, but they weren't all bound by the same restrictive religious ideology.

Ah, but the burning question there is still "Where Have All the Nazis Gone?"  I think the best person to ask about this might be Herr Jean-Claude Juncker - our EU president, who has just said he won't let us leave the EU!

Juncker attended a boarding school in Belgium and university in Alsace, where he is thought to have met his future wife, Christiane Frising.

Christiane's father was one of Hitler's so-called Propaganda Commissars, and was among those responsible for the Germanification of his home country of Luxembourg. He also helped enforce the Nuremburg Laws that stripped Jews of their rights, and were a precursor to the Holocaust.

Juncker cannot be accountable for the sins of his father-in-law, yet he has never spoken of this dark chapter in his family's past: it has only come to light via the German media.

Could it be that the price of a few of Duplicitous Dave's pretend EU reforms is a nod and a wink that Juncker will finally be granted the EU Army he's been pushing for?  As they say in Germany: if you can't beat them take them over. Or is it Vorsprung durch Technik - I really can't remember! :)  Then again, maybe they both mean just about the same to 21st century Nazis!

• Like 2

All this beheading people, stoning people to death killing gays public lashings   and treating women as less than third class citizens carried out by Isis is sickening and needs to be stopped, sadly our Government has no problem shaking hands and fawning over middle east leaders whose Countries carry out many similar practices    

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now