24 Megabits - 3 Weeks!

Be Internet https://www.bethere.co.uk/ have just updated the enablement date for the Bedlington exchange to 30th April.

Easynet (Sky) is the only other unbundled service available from the exchange at present. This has been available since 6th November last.

yes maybe but it's 24.99 per month and does bedlington have the network infrastructure to support this technology?

whats the max bandwidth a pots line can run at? thought it was 6.1Mb give a little!!! so wont they have to renew the lines?

yes maybe but it's 24.99 per month and does bedlington have the network infrastructure to support this technology?

whats the max bandwidth a pots line can run at? thought it was 6.1Mb give a little!!! so wont they have to renew the lines?

Thats what i was thinking, i reckon those who live close to the exchange will have it a few month sooner, and we will have to wait a few month.

24Mb... cant quite imagine it!

Dial up wasnt that long ago either!

• 2 weeks later...

According to reports the exchange was Be enabled last Wednesday - almost two weeks ahead of schedule.

I see that this is now confirmed on the Be website. Any company that gives Bedlington "City" status has to be supported! :D

According to reports the exchange was Be enabled last Wednesday - almost two weeks ahead of schedule.

I see that this is now confirmed on the Be website. Any company that gives Bedlington "City" status has to be supported! :D

the only thing is, it only up to24meg! does that mean it not guaranteed! and it not cheap either 24.99 for unlimited (only option worth taking) think I'll wait for the competition to catch up!!!

It's being very slow for me too. Everything else is ok.

Yup, we were having problems with a new memory manager, installed over the weekend. Nothing at all to do with BT or local exchange.

Think it has been fixed now - hopefully!

Yup, we were having problems with a new memory manager, installed over the weekend. Nothing at all to do with BT or local exchange.

Think it has been fixed now - hopefully!

theres been a lot of dos attacks lately!