More Live Bands!

Dave

I reckon the pubs up the street should get more live rock bands on . Theres nowt like a live act .The Bull sometimes puts them on. I reckon its much better than So Called DJs that play clobbed together pap.I used to play the Sun when Birchy had it with Relic and it was always packed!! The bars up the street need a rocket up their collective arses or its only gonna get worse, and after all Bedlington used to be famous for its night life, sinces thats waning, folks are ganna catch the first bus out of here.....Plus i need a venue for a reunion, what say you? ( remember The Force playing the lion ?)

Guest missvic
I reckon the pubs up the street should get more live rock bands on . Theres nowt like a live act .The Bull sometimes puts them on. I reckon its much better than So Called DJs that play clobbed together pap.I used to play the Sun when Birchy had it with Relic and it was always packed!! The bars up the street need a rocket up their collective arses or its only gonna get worse, and after all Bedlington used to be famous for its night life, sinces thats waning, folks are ganna catch the first bus out of here.....Plus i need a venue for a reunion, what say you? ( remember The Force playing the lion ?)

Your band wasnt ever that good! and just because you got recognised up the street the other week does not mean a reunion is in order! show off

ooh, unless you play the classic "all the little creatures, with all the little features" that was acer!

Your band wasnt ever that good! and just because you got recognised up the street the other week does not mean a reunion is in order! show off

ooh, unless you play the classic "all the little creatures, with all the little features" that was acer!

It used to be a good night when people played at the community center but they charge loads to rent the place now, so its not worth it, unless the bands can guarantee a big turn out.

well you know its hard... when you get recognised all the time but u know how it is....you keep getting chased out of supermarkets, Ive got you on video rocking out in the sun b4 you got kicked out for indecent exposure haha!!! . Im gonna put it on dvd on and thats gonna be your xmas present if your not careful :D

It used to be a good night when people played at the community center but they charge loads to rent the place now, so its not worth it, unless the bands can guarantee a big turn out.

True.... that place Bites!!! They seem to be under some illusion that they're situated in las vegas central . they should take a look outside. aint no neon signs from where im looking.That place is just one massive reception hall. take a look next time your there, its just full of !*!@# all!!!

well you know its hard... when you get recognised all the time but u know how it is....you keep getting chased out of supermarkets, Ive got you on video rocking out in the sun b4 you got kicked out for indecent exposure haha!!! . Im gonna put it on dvd on and thats gonna be your xmas present if your not careful :D

True.... that place Bites!!! They seem to be under some illusion that they're situated in las vegas central . they should take a look outside. aint no neon signs from where im looking.That place is just one massive reception hall. take a look next time your there, its just full of !*!@# all!!!

If you're looking for good live bands newcastle is the place to be. The red rooms/the blackett, the dog & parrot, legends the head of steam. They've allways got good bands on, just depends if you can be arsed.

If you're looking for good live bands newcastle is the place to be. The red rooms/the blackett, the dog & parrot, legends the head of steam. They've allways got good bands on, just depends if you can be arsed.

I know you can jump on a bus get to the town and see any amount of bands , i was just trying to think of a way to jump start the street. They stick bands on regularly round blyth and its out skirts why not in Bedlington?? A battle of the bands maybe or a showcase of bands anything!! Seems to me some bars down the street are using achohol as their only enticement.The Sun, i've heard offers a bit more.But i think a little more wouldn't go amiss. Maybe its me , I think ROCK is the answer for everything. So everyone get down the guitar shop and i'll see u on stage soon. :ph34r:

I know you can jump on a bus get to the town and see any amount of bands , i was just trying to think of a way to jump start the street. They stick bands on regularly round blyth and its out skirts why not in Bedlington?? A battle of the bands maybe or a showcase of bands anything!! Seems to me some bars down the street are using achohol as their only enticement.The Sun, i've heard offers a bit more.But i think a little more wouldn't go amiss. Maybe its me , I think ROCK is the answer for everything. So everyone get down the guitar shop and i'll see u on stage soon. :ph34r:

Yeah, a battle of the bands is a good idea, but hardly anyone gives a stuff bout us. lol

Guest missvic
Rock community?! Like where Fred Flintstone lives?

you must have seen the "rock community" - wearing black clothes and often hanging about the church next to the lion garage (or in the bull if they're over 13)... stay on other side of the street from the market-chic crew who glare at them in terror from outside the blue bell (or best bite - depending on location of rock)

you must have seen the "rock community" - wearing black clothes and often hanging about the church next to the lion garage (or in the bull if they're over 13)... stay on other side of the street from the market-chic crew who glare at them in terror from outside the blue bell (or best bite - depending on location of rock)

To be honest. Most of 'us' try to avoid going out, because of the fear of getting jumped on by the local chavs.

Nah, they look like any other rag-tag group of half-arsed indie kids.

Indie? You think we're an indie band? I'll have none of that !*!@# thanks very much. We play proper music. Covers like Metallica, Judas Preist, Ac/Dc. And of course our own material. Don't judge us 'till you've heard us.