More Live Bands!

Dave

Indie? You think we're an indie band? I'll have none of that !*!@# thanks very much. We play proper music. Covers like Metallica, Judas Preist, Ac/Dc. And of course our own material. Don't judge us 'till you've heard us.

Can you define 'proper' music for me?

• 3 weeks later...
To be honest. Most of 'us' try to avoid going out, because of the fear of getting jumped on by the local chavs.

Ha! Don't even walk round Bedlington if you're not 'local'! Despite having the same surname as the place and using my card in the supermarket confirming my namesake status, the checkout lady had to get the supervisor as she didn't believe that was my name...and outside the situation got worse when some chavs asked if I had a light (I said no) after which they shouted abuse and told me to !*!@# back to where I came from! Gladly! Not only did I !*!@# myself but I'm starting to think Wigton, Cumbria is not so bad...scary!

Other than that I agree that there should be more music in Bedlington. We went out in the town and it did appear slightly dead!

Ha! Don't even walk round Bedlington if you're not 'local'! Despite having the same surname as the place and using my card in the supermarket confirming my namesake status, the checkout lady had to get the supervisor as she didn't believe that was my name...and outside the situation got worse when some chavs asked if I had a light (I said no) after which they shouted abuse and told me to !*!@# back to where I came from! Gladly! Not only did I !*!@# myself but I'm starting to think Wigton, Cumbria is not so bad...scary!

Other than that I agree that there should be more music in Bedlington. We went out in the town and it did appear slightly dead!

In 2004 i was hospitalised 50 meters from the large law enforcement establishment in bedlington while walking pissed back from the street.Maybe its a coincidence but ever since that place went up so has the likelihood of getting a good piece of shoe pie while strolling back from the bar, of the local baseball cap wearing hingoots.Admittadly the lamp post i ran into trying escape the shoeing didnt help. The little scams!!!

Where the band actually have talent, and don't need people to write songs for them, or play instruments for them. unlike most pop singers.

So we can assume that the works of Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra and many Motown artists is inferior to that produced by talented muso's like Rammstein?