Dear EU Criminal, Welcome to the UK!

threegee

Immigrants from outside Europe will be required to provide details of their criminal records or be refused entry to Britain, under new measures to be introduced by the Government.

From September everyone applying to come to Britain under certain visa routes will have to provide proof of criminal record checks from every country they have lived in for the last 10 years.

However, the checks will not apply to anyone from within the European Union who enjoy "free movement” rights to come to Britain.

...but, if you are a law-abiding non-EU foreign investor, entrepreneur, or potential employer, we are going to make things a whole lot more difficult for you.  And, if you come from a non-EU country where this information isn't available, hard luck!

Of course you could always do what REAL criminals do and enter illegally, or simply claim that you're an "asylum seeker".  And, you'd be spot-on on the last score: you've surely found that "asylum" called Britain in the EU!

3G your getting confused here, EU has free movement of people a poor mans America in theory. We all no it isn't working but before

You start rabbiting on about criminal pasts of other European citizens what about the murderous,robbing British thugs living in the costa of crime was there criminal records checked probably not but that's ok because there from the UK. Arrogance @ premium

No, the EU is not "a poor mans America", not even in theory!  You are talking about the U.S.A., and that's a sovereign power just like the U.K. is.  On the other hand the EU is a failing political experiment controlled by non-democratic elites, pretending to be creating nirvana, when in fact they are building a hell!

British criminals "retired" to Spain long before the EU, and some will probably do so long after.  There's less of them than there are illegals entering the UK in a single day, and they're a dying breed.  The went there with their ill-gotten gains for a quiet life, and not to commit crimes - you don't fowl your own back yard!  The authorities know exactly who they are and exactly where they are, so mostly they keep their heads down and make an effort to be seen to be good citizens. Essential differences there - get them?

Meanwhile, back in the UK, and courtesy of the EU:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272977/Europes-wanted-16-criminals-list-run-UK.html

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/20/latvian-criminals-supervised-by-email-in-uk-arnis-zalkalns-alice-gross

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9974183/EU-rules-allow-foreign-killer-to-stay-in-Britain.html

http://www.itv.com/news/2014-10-22/murder-victims-mother-we-must-stop-violent-criminals-entering-britain/

Just a small selection of available reports there.

And, before you get too carried away worshipping at the Brussels shrine, bear in mind that Comrade Len is now threatening to back the NO campaign.  Not because it's the right thing to do for our nation (as it surely IS), but simply to screw Duplicitous Dave. I certainly wouldn't like to embarrass you if the party line swiftly changes.

Unite could vote for Britain to leave the EU, Len McCluskey says

People in the EU can move from country to country without a passport my son in law is Greek he lives in Corfu & travels to the UK with

A EU card,3G America only became a sovereign state after a civil war remember.Good old Blighty had a hand in that one supplying our southern states brothers with free labour from Africa..That was What they called movement of labour..Oh & how can gangsters retire !

"People in the EU can move from country to country without a passport"

That's all very well; try travelling to France without yours. You won't get in. here:

http://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/mobile/faq/my-passport/

**(forgot to add, if by some chance you do get out, you won't get back in....)

Edited by mercuryg

People in the EU can move from country to country without a passport my son in law is Greek he lives in Corfu & travels to the UK with

A EU card,3G America only became a sovereign state after a civil war remember.Good old Blighty had a hand in that one supplying our southern states brothers with free labour from Africa..That was What they called movement of labour..Oh & how can gangsters retire !

Your son in law is Greek, that is the key.  Italians can also travel to the UK on an Italian ID Card - as can any other Europeans I would presume.  I have an Italian ID card but cannot use it for travel outside of Italy.

Edited by ex Bedlingtonian
  • Like 1

Ex bedders you must have dual citizenship UK + ita did you do your Italian national service guess not my ex wife was Sicilian

Until they asked to do there national service then they decided they were English easy way out..

Ex bedders you must have dual citizenship UK + ita did you do your Italian national service guess not my ex wife was Sicilian

Until they asked to do there national service then they decided they were English easy way out..

Nope, don't have dual citizenship, purely English.  I just happen to live in Italy, and so am entitled to an Italian ID card.  Italian National Service has nothing to do with it.  Ask the Mayor, he will vouch for me.

Edited by ex Bedlingtonian

That's why my son in law can use his he is a born & bred Greek where as my grandson has to use a passport ,red tape nonsense

Guess if we weren't in the EU you might have minor difficultys living there..

That's why my son in law can use his he is a born & bred Greek where as my grandson has to use a passport ,red tape nonsense

Guess if we weren't in the EU you might have minor difficultys living there..

doubt it very much.  Brits lived in Italy long before there was any EU.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now