Join a union don't let the Tories destroy you rights

Tonyp

• 2 months later...

Tony!......maybe a bit late in coming back to you,but you seem to have missed the boat!...[unless you were born AFTER it sunk in 1984!]

When thatcher-thi-hatchet-er crucified the Miners,in 1984,[the enemy within....],she [it] remarked to her hitman mcgregor privately,that .....

"If i can destroy the Miner's Union,then all the rest of the smaller Unions will follow...." [unquote]

Extract from mcgregor's own autobiography...."The Enemy Within.."......which opens with the following statement........

....."Ian,I want a confrontation with the Miners,how do I go about it?"

Tony,unless you can form a union with power in numbers,but also an arsenal of battledress and accompanying weapons to use in self-defence,[which our lads DIDN'T have in 1984],then I am afraid you have the right  way of thinking,and I fully agree with you,but it's too late!

I said IN 1984,that if we hadn't been broken by factions down south,and we had stayed solid a bit longer,thatcher would have imposed a curfew,and had armed troops on our streets,.....as if there wasn't ALREADY armed troops out there..

Where did all the thousands of police go to after the strike ended?

.........back to their army bases....and one of them was a close friend of mine's Son who was based in the Falklands,and who marched passed him on the picket lines,in a POLICE uniform!

He didn't even acknowledge his Dad when spoken to....other than to say...."Orders are orders Dad"....not even looking at his Dad when spoken to.

My Friend never spoke to his Son again after that incident.

Edited by HIGH PIT WILMA

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now