Where, Where, Where, Wheres Tez?

Once upon a time there was a moderator, Tezmarez ?

Tezmarez,thats him! Wonder what he`s upto? Can you all remember when he had that glider crash and he was in the papers? and he got away with a few bruises only...lucky bloke. :o

Tezmarez,thats him! Wonder what he`s upto? Can you all remember when he had that glider crash and he was in the papers? and he got away with a few bruises only...lucky bloke. :o

Cant say I remember that!

So you must have been a member for a while then?

Can you remember when he lost his keys to something... was it a caravan?

:lol: if i remember right,someone was saying they`d lost their keys on the beach then someone else said"you`ve no chance of getting them back coz the gypo`s will have them now" and up popped Tez an said "i used to be a gypsy/traveller" :lol: How embarrassing!

:lol: if i remember right,someone was saying they`d lost their keys on the beach then someone else said"you`ve no chance of getting them back coz the gypo`s will have them now" and up popped Tez an said "i used to be a gypsy/traveller" :lol: How embarrassing!

You must have a brilliant memory!

Probably locked up for backing me up on the old site,and refusing to end my posts! but it's all come true, Sheep Bahh Bahh Follow the P.C. gang.MINT SAUCE!!!!!!!!!

not mean CHOCOLATE sauce!!!! :lol:

another way of looking at it is"Follow my Leader" exceptions being Pencil-neck of course peck peck!

How about whatever any politician says is right cos these people can't think for themselves.Politician says jump these people ask "How high?" :D

• 2 weeks later...
AHHHHH, RADGY!!! (those who do know him will know what i mean)

last i saw of him he was on his way down the front street on a shiney new bike! diddnt he have a scooby before?

Mr Darn, were you a member of the old forum?

Mr Darn, were you a member of the old forum?

I can`t remember Mr Darn from the old forum,he could of had a different username like..i remember Joe Rooney,Ilikeuloads and NorthUm...it`s so long ago it`s hard to remember.

I can`t remember Mr Darn from the old forum,he could of had a different username like..i remember Joe Rooney,Ilikeuloads and NorthUm...it`s so long ago it`s hard to remember.

Mr D wasnt but i was, of course under a different user name :)

Terry Mason... thats his name.

someone tell him that there is a topic about him on the forum, make his head swell :D