Stewart Marley (Humford Mill)

• 2 years later...

Hi I knew the Marley family very well when I lived in Bedlington many years ago now, the Marley's were always welcoming from Wilf when he was a live, Joan has passed on as she was always a warm hostess at there House at Humford Mill. Billy always had an anecdote  at hand as he was a master of English literature from Duncan, Ann, Stuart, John and Michael they were a family who were well informed and could be entertaining with the debates that used to be held down at Humford Mill.

I know Stuart was a Probation Officer and Billy now retired, has a lady friend somewhere in Northumberland don't think he spends much time in Bedlington nowadays don't know about rest of clan but hope everyone is well as like a lot of the oldies remember Humford Baths as a young swimmer with Wilf's steady gaze on our activities and becoming friends with the Marley family is a memory that I hold dear to my heart as had many interesting conversations and laughs with Billy,Duncan, Stuart, Ann, John and Michael, Wilf would be proud of you all.

Yours in the spirit of Cooperation

Malcolm G Allan.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now