Bedlington Town Council.

Agreed mercuryg.

However it is going to be a difficult job.

I hope everyone regardless of political persuasion helps with the difficult or almost impossible task of regeneration.

Whether your a 'Doom and Gloom ' individual or an MP or a NCC representative the future has to be working together for the town we love.

The people involved in the 'Make a Noise for Bedlington' also need help with the job in hand.

No negativity.

Not to sure who we can trust in this 'Post Election ' time.

Surely the old guard will feel,the need to help in any way they can.

Thanks folks and of course I will let you all know the score. Been pretty hectic at work recently but it should start to ease off this week! Yes I am chair of the Town Council and because its a Town Council the chair is called a mayor. I have no doubt many on here will keep me on my toes!

Thank you Maggie, yes I think congratulations are in order. Congratulations Malcolm, I hope you are able to fulfill some of your goals, if not all! and enjoy your tenure as mayor, make sure you enjoy doing it because when its not fun it becomes hard work! those chains are alright as long as there isn't a ball attached.

The people of Bedlington are lucky to have you in their corner, good luck.

• Like 1

How are the bins coming on malc? I'm keeping chewing this gum until I get council approval where to dispose of it

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now