Films

It doesn't matter how cuddly Padders might be there's loads of folks who'd send him back.  Ditto, Commonwealth* quacks/nurses (* code for black/Asian).  Ditto, 'Polish plumbers' (code for our East European friends).  Why?  The racist b******s will cry, "It's 'cos they ain't like us."

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter how cuddly Padders might be there's loads of folks who'd send him back.  Ditto, Commonwealth* quacks/nurses (* code for black/Asian).  Ditto, 'Polish plumbers' (code for our East European friends).  Why?  The racist b******s will cry, "It's 'cos they ain't like us."

No, because they want to tell us how we should live, and how we should think, what we can and can not say, and even impose their own barbaric legal system.  Otherwise the only problem we have is with the sheer volumes being imposed on us by people who want to use immigration to make a political point - like...

Nature calls this cuckoo in the nest syndrome, and only thick lefties are dumb enough to trash their own culture in the vague hope that if we allow ourselves to be completely overrun the world will magically become "a better place".  This is on par with their wish to make rich people poor because that (supposedly) will make us more equal. Rather than aiming to make everyone better off, "equality" becomes a goal in itself and everyone ends up worse off as the wealth creators are disincentivised, or simply give up in the face of cultural stupidity!

I have massive sympathy for economic migrants (and i get to see a lot more of them than you do).  They are only trying to do what we all do, and that's build a better life for ourselves and our children.  But, many of them have the sense to see what the Guardian-reading dolts can't see, and that's that too many and they kill the very thing they seek.

On a less serious note Padders clearly passes the Kipper's immigration test with flying colours - he's a massive earner for the UK!

(and i get to see a lot more of them than you do)

how would you know? Assumption is a dangerous approach.

Edited by mercuryg

how would you know? Assumption is a dangerous approach.

No assumptions necessary! I'm at the sharp end, where they sleep in fields, in groups of hundreds under motorway bridges. Where the bodies wash up on the beach, and the numbers visibly increase by the year.  The only thing that stops us being overrun is that they have a lemming-like desire to press on to Northern Europe, and the fact that (apart from highly seasonal back-breaking jobs in the countryside that no Europeans will even consider for the money - illegal away), there is absolutely no employment in the Southern reaches of the Fourth Reich!  I had a couple of local guys on my drive the other week canvassing for political support. Their interesting proposition was that all Euro politicians should be shot in the head. A bit extreme, but there are times I could be persuaded to pull the trigger myself!

I meant you assume you know all this, meet all these, and the rest of us don't. I don't for one minute doubt your experience, but wonder why you doubt ours.

Apart from bodies being washed up on beaches we have all that here too 3g and in about the same proportions. To add to the problem we now have people arriving from Rumania on a 3 month visa - supposedly to look for employment. There is not a shop without a Rumanian begging outside the door all day long. I don't know when they go to look for work. Are you having this problem in Bedlington, Northumberland, England?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now