Honk if you Hate Islamic Hate

Though I'd get that one in before Miliband makes it a criminal offence to criticise "the only true religion".

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/04/if-ed-miliband-makes-islamophobia-illegal-i-volunteer-to-test-the-new-law-immediately/

Meanwhile: while Milband and Cameron are desperately running around chasing a few votes, whilst avoiding any discussion of what will certainly turn out to be one of the biggest problems we will face -  well apart from global financial meltdown (the real Global problem Gordon!) - at least someone is trying to knock some basic common sense into the heads of the EU elites.

Remember this when the first direct Islamic offensive hits European shores.  Then, it will be used as an excuse to bolster the EU Army. This will go on to intervene in places like Ukraine in order to expand the Reich.  It's all fairly inevitable - except to those currently in total denial, like the Belgian Green guy.

Rule number one in the war book - Never march on Moscow! Lovely conspiracy hypothesis that one. I'll not call it a theory. A fantastic imagination at work. If we didn't have our own daft religious factions in the west we could teach the Worlds Islamic population secularism and how to have an enlightenment and show them it is worth it.

The Christian Godbotherers went through a Reformation almost half a millennia ago and, to a certain extent, cleaned-up their act.  Yep, I know there was still some unspeakable stuff going on, but nothing like the previous 1000 years.  Islam, some will argue, never had this type of 'cleansing' and as a result many describe it as condoning Dark Ages behaviour, the sort of stuff we're seeing in the Middle East now. 

I think that the Bolsheviks had the right approach to organised religion ... round-up all the bossgodbotherers and cast them out into the Wilderness (the Gulags).

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now