Favourite songs for your political party

Tonyp

Well... if it was a choice between Natalie Bennet, Nichola Sturgeon, Leanne Wood, or indeed any of the Labour wimmin (who were put there simply because they are wimmin, and not necessarily the best person for the job) I will go into coalition with Marilyn Monroe, any day, any election!  :D

Can I have a pick?  How about this (sung by Nichola of course!)?

First+Minister+Nicola+Sturgeon+Meets+Pri

What about 'Politician' by Cream?  "Hey now baby, get into my big black car" ... just about sums up the behaviour of those kiddie-fiddling politicos enroute to Dolphin Square.  My bet is that nothing has changed since Leon Brittan, Peter Morrison and Greville Janner (all allegedly - a note to our learned friends).  I wonder if Janner is operating the successful 'Ernest Saunders' defense tactic of playing bonkers then going to Lourdes to be miraculously cured. 

Well... as I've said before the establishment doesn't want the full truth to come out before the election, and hopefully not until they are all six feet under/unable to plead. Only question is which election!

Pity though your lefty bover boys (ably assisted by the Guardianistas) were so keen to nail a Tory that they fingered entirely the wrong person.  Alastair McAlpine was in fact a really decent guy, and there's no doubt in my mind he would still be alive today if it hadn't been for the mistaken identity, and the lefty lunacy.  It's a sad observation that those who make the most noise on the left are no less sickening than the very people on the right they try to demonise, and are in fact far less discriminating!  At least the idiots on the extreme right don't try to control and redefine our language.

How about one for Mr Ed............Your Lyin Eyes (by the Eagles)

Here's one for all the Prime Ministers going back to 1972, who are all guilty of treason to this country and it's people by giving our sovereignty away piece by piece to a foreign power.............THE HANGING TREE (By Uriah Heep)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now