Front Street today.....

That last post by Mal was timed as being sent from the future ... perhaps we should call him The Doctor. 

Or maybe he hasn't set the correct time on his ZX Sprectrum.

Edit:

Oh no!  My post has been sent from the future as well, so it can't be Mal's Spectrum*;  it must be ggg/gggg's master Atari Bedderserver.

* apologies Mal.

Edited by Symptoms

Latest: It might have been loose slates/tiles on the Cash for Clothes building. Only one Doctor Sym......Jon Pertwee.

Correct me If I am wrong, but did the window on the first floor not fall out of Cash 4 Clothes a little while back Malcolm?

Oh no!  My post has been sent from the future as well, so it can't be Mal's Spectrum*;  it must be ggg/gggg's master Atari Bedderserver.

Well... I have to confess not checking the RTC on the server after it rebooted last night, but a test post shows it's now within a minute or so of my Windoze lappy - which is easily nigh enough for Windoze (and pit work!).

Check the time zone in your control panel (click on your name right up top, then select My Settings) and whether you are tracking daylight saving or not.  The settings are there so everyone around the world can adjust all the displayed dates and times to their local.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now