Desperate Dave Loses Another Candidate

threegee

The Tories have just lost their Hull West and Hessle GE candidate to Ukip.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11517900/Conservative-candidate-defects-to-UK-Independence-Party.html

I probably forgot to mention that Labour Party Chairperson, Harriet Yeo - who wasn't going to go for political office this time around - is now standing as a Ukip MP in Folkestone.  This rather scotches Labour official's claims that she hadn't actually joined Ukip, but had merely expressed support for their European policy.

My missus is Glaswegian living in London for thirty years & she said she would vote for her if she could even people in London are asking if they could vote for her very articulate lady.

She's gonna blow this election apart not the dodgy broker

If you mean that she's going to rob Red Ed of a majority then he's done that to himself, as has Desperate Dave.  Dave would have walked it if he'd kept his promises on the EU vote etc. - few Tories now trust him, let alone his own back benchers.  A total lack of common sense at the top of the Tory camp, to match with a total lack of any sort of sense in Labour!  If Ed scrapes in with fewer votes than the Tories and with SNP support it's going to be a bleak day for our country (and I mean England)

This has a lot to do with the fact that none of them have ever had to earn their own living - unlike "the dodgy broker" who actually gave up quite a good career (as a metals trader) for just about enough to scape by on, because he truly BELIEVES in Britain!  Please explain to me where the Miliband millions came from? Better than that please explain who funds Blair's private jet and his web of companies, and what he actually does for his huge wealth?

It's interesting that lots of Scottish people who don't want independence are voting Scot Nat regardless.  That's a rational thing to do if you are Scottish, but voting for either Dave or Ed is a totally crazy thing to do if you are English and not a member of the cosy metropolitan elites!  Ed however is playing the jealousy and envy card for all it is worth, banking on the fact that most of his voters are totally clueless about things like non-doms, NHS funding, and a host of other issues.  That's why none of the local Labour crowd want to publicly debate any of these things - Labour thrives on prejudice, jealousy, envy, and total ignorance of the issues!

[Topic split here to: The Non-Dom Debate]

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now