Where's Me Posts Gone?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Tez - the moderator!

He could always have a laugh couldnt he?

People like Mosta didnt put him off coming on and having a good old yap - it was all banter to him!

Where are you wor Tez!?

Come back!

I remember Tez - the moderator!

He could always have a laugh couldnt he?

People like Mosta didnt put him off coming on and having a good old yap - it was all banter to him!

Where are you wor Tez!?

Come back!

Tez would have to be some kind of idiot to come back to this....... :(

http://www.myspaceedits.com/graphics/funny.../fb9b9e8815.jpg

I too was a member of the last forum, some of those were good old days, some not so good :P

I was also there,with some rather radical ideas,Tez got into some bother with one or two of my posts, but I'm pleased to read ,not only on your posts but some others as well ,that you have finally come round to what is actually happening,and what HAS happened in this country,and abroad regarding our radical racial b

rothers!!!! ............ 9/11........7/11

Hooky and all his extremist followers are not welcome in this country and should leave as soon as possible or face the concequences!!!!!!

The people of this country are sick of them blatently going against the laws of this country and believe me,those that are not sheep,will rise,and the streets of Great Britain will run with blood,and it won't be ours!!!!!!!!!

Enoch Powell Was Right.

I was also there,with some rather radical ideas,Tez got into some bother with one or two of my posts, but I'm pleased to read ,not only on your posts but some others as well ,that you have finally come round to what is actually happening,and what HAS happened in this country,and abroad regarding our radical racial b

Hooky and all his extremist followers are not welcome in this country and should leave as soon as possible or face the concequences!!!!!!

The people of this country are sick of them blatently going against the laws of this country and believe me,those that are not sheep,will rise,and the streets of Great Britain will run with blood,and it won't be ours!!!!!!!!!

Enoch Powell Was Right.

Here Here!

so i hear, is their gonna be a link to this 'old' forum? or have they been lost forever?

I think its lost forever - Fourgee said he would have a snoop to see if he could find it, and if so have it up within a week... that was in 2005.

Enoch Powell Was Right.

No, Enoch Powell was wrong and you are ignorant racist scum.

So I take it that you agree with terrorism in this country! If I am against muslim radicals calling for all muslims to kill the infidel(thats us and Americans and everyone else to you)then Yes I am a racist but as for scum I think that falls into your catagory.I think that you are scum to take the side of Islamic extremists and condone what they stand for,because that is what you are doing,you want to take your head out of where the sun don't shine and wake up to reality :angry::angry::angry:

Another thing I wasn't calling all Asians,Muslims or whatever crede you want to mention most of these people are decent law abiding U.K. citizens but as always the many suffer for the few,the few need to be sorted and the sooner the better then we can all live together without any hatred!

Powell's only function was to attract the racist minority out from under the rocks, convince them that their's was the majority view, and thus ride them to his grasp of power.!

Just the latest of a long line of power hungry bigots.

Joe

Powell's only function was to attract the racist minority out from under the rocks, convince them that their's was the majority view, and thus ride them to his grasp of power.!

Just the latest of a long line of power hungry bigots.

Joe

That was then this is now! Do you not think that his prophecy has come to fruition with 7/11 and all the terrorist cells the police are finding. He wasn't on about then he was on about the future and with what is happening now don't you not think that he wasn't far from the truth!Or am I just imagining what is going on!!

Merlin wasnt being racist, he was talking about terrorism. I dont like terrorists... am i racist?

Anyway Merls, by Hooky do you mean

Abu Hamza?

dr%20hook%20ap.jpg

Aye thats the racist pig I'm on about.An thanx it jus shows if you read a post properly you get the point.

Cheers blanksy

Summary, anyway we've not been terribly nice to some folks

Reet, the extented version....

a. I don't support terrorism...end of...and knowing CK I'm safe in saying that he doesn't either...

however...

I think there is a need to understand that unfortunately, we are paying for the behaviour of the political leaders who came before us .....probably for about the last 200 years worth of !*!@# decisions

Understanding the history of the British Empire may give you an idea of why we are considered to be the enemy, particularly in Iran, Iraq and across the middle east as a whole, and why we are targets. I agree that we shouldn't be targets (personally, I'm trying to be accepting of other peoples life choices...though you've probably noticed I have a bit of a problem with sh*te english from people who should be better at it, considering that it is their mother tongue.) My grandad was a british soldier in Palestine and in North Africa when the state of Isreal was established, and he was horrified to be part of the mass evicition of the people of Palestine, when the only reason why this new state was being established was as a consequence of Hitler's atrocities, and seemed to have a "well, the bible said it, so we'll try and make amends that way" rationale. You'd probably have been better establishing Isreal somewhere in the Eastern block, solely on the grounds that there were more jews living there in 1945 than there were in the Gaza strip, but then again, that's just my particularly spin on the situation...I'm not being anti-semitic, just practical...

Anyroad, ease up on the "you support terrorism" poop, I just think that there's a need to acknowledge that we (as british people, (saying that being northern, we've been repeatly kicked in the pants due to the whole working class mularky)) have a historical responsibility for the current situation. As a nation we're being held responsible for 200 years of stuff that had very little to do with us....

However no matter how many times we say it, those who disagree will never change their mind.

terrorism is wrong! they say its holy war? more like holy !*!@#!

white people in britain are rapidly becoming the minority! and what happens when we stand up for are selves we get called racists!

does any in britain actually care that britain will be over run by these extremist regimes? are but they say they come in peace! there wolves in sheep's clothing.

terrorism is wrong! they say its holy war? more like holy !*!@#!

white people in britain are rapidly becoming the minority! and what happens when we stand up for are selves we get called racists!

does any in britain actually care that britain will be over run by these extremist regimes? are but they say they come in peace! there wolves in sheep's clothing.

No !*!@# sherlock, yes terrorism is wrong! how original! In what universe is blowing people up going to be right???? I agree with you on the point that terrorism is wrong but we aren't being over run and you are letting the rhetoric of the newspapers re: the holy war stuff completely colour your perception...Lots (the majority) of people who have moved here from other countries and have made this country their home treat it like it is actually their home, i.e. a place to be respected.

Don't judge a book because the cover might be a bit brown, the vast majority of people who I've met who are a) brown B) from a different country and c) don't follow a christian belief system are just like the rest of us, apart from the three points that I just mentioned...

Are we talking people from different countries, just people who are a different colour or with different religious beliefs? I don't want to get shirty with you but please, not everyone from somewhere else can't be planning to blow up the nearest large building?

Guest missvic
you sick son say !*!@# like that! a wish it was you standing next to the terrorist scum when they detonated there bombs! there's nothing remotely funny about it! :angry:

What exactly happened on the 7th of September?