Where's Me Posts Gone?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so can i have an explanation? please! :blink:

Read the rules! If a post contains nothing but personal abuse it will be removed. If it makes some other point it may be left, unless someone complains. If you want to complain then you need something specific to complain about; there's no point claiming unfair unless you can show what it is that's unfair!

BTW your posts are NOT being pre-moderated - unlike some. When they can post something vaugely within the published rules their posts do go through.

Some mistakes are inevitable when several dozen spammers are clouding the issue every day. If you think there's been a mistake then PM me.

Guest missvic
Read the rules! If a post contains nothing but personal abuse it will be removed. If it makes some other point it may be left, unless someone complains. If you want to complain then you need something specific to complain about; there's no point claiming unfair unless you can show what it is that's unfair!

BTW your posts are NOT being pre-moderated - unlike some. When they can post something vaugely within the published rules their posts do go through.

Some mistakes are inevitable when several dozen spammers are clouding the issue every day. If you think there's been a mistake then PM me.

Three cheers for Threegee!

Guest missvic
go on there threegee, i think we should make it six cheers instead!!

cheers..cheers.cheers.cheers...cheers......cheers :D

And where better to celebrate than the Market Tavern of Bedlington, where there's fine booze, lovely food and live music every Friday and Saturday night!

Guest missvic
you'll fit in then.......get down to Bedlington Bears :mellow:

I've heard childcare is free there for 3/4 year olds for 33 weeks of the year, is it not?

Guest stinky skidmark

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr

gggggggggggggggghhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhh!

your ok im being modorated be4 he let me post anything beat that :angry:

your ok im being modorated be4 he let me post anything beat that :angry:

Try using one of your other personas SS. ;)

OK, so this isn't That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds! Moderate yourself and be at peace with the world.

Try using one of your other personas SS. ;)

OK, so this isn't That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds! Moderate yourself and be at peace with the world.

Long overdue, Threegee!

I was beginning to think that I was the only one who saw the similarity in several of the more scurrillous messages.

But since you appear to quite aware of the use of of multiple identities by some of our more undesirable members, I shall regain my belief in the value of the system, and it's ability to cleanse or self regulate itself for the benefit of all members.

Thank you again Threegee. I really did not want to drop out of this forum. But Iwas thinking of letting it go after one of my daughters read some of it while visitng, and was appalled that I would tolerate such empty headed garbage.

Yours, Joe

Long overdue, Threegee!

I was beginning to think that I was the only one who saw the similarity in several of the more scurrillous messages.

But since you appear to quite aware of the use of of multiple identities by some of our more undesirable members, I shall regain my belief in the value of the system, and it's ability to cleanse or self regulate itself for the benefit of all members.

Thank you again Threegee. I really did not want to drop out of this forum. But Iwas thinking of letting it go after one of my daughters read some of it while visitng, and was appalled that I would tolerate such empty headed garbage.

Yours, Joe

Your not the only one that feels that way Joe, What happened to the good old decent banter we all used to have on here. Your right its nothing but rubbish on here now, thats why most of us do not visit as often as we used to. :mellow:

Your not the only one that feels that way Joe, What happened to the good old decent banter we all used to have on here. Your right its nothing but rubbish on here now, thats why most of us do not visit as often as we used to. :mellow:

all together now..cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer! ;)

Long overdue, Threegee!

Yours, Joe

Have to agree with you Joe, I have been of the same mind myself.

I was a member of the 'old' Forum before it vanished, and waited a couple of years (or maybe more) for it to return. I had hoped that this reincarnation would be without those who had little to say, or if they did say anything, it would offensive, banal, etc. How disappointed I was to discover that they had made an appearance!

On the old Forum I suspected the culprits were juveniles using a school network at lunchtime (or even during lessons, giggling in the back row as they posted). It seemed that any genuine enquiry or other posting was hijacked. Then the site went down and I missed news from home and of course Joe's postings from across the Atlantic.

I gave this new Forum a chance but, like a number of others posting here, was getting fed-up with the offensive stuff. Brilliant that some steps have now been taken to 'clean-up' postings. I'll now stay and enjoy the genuine humour and honest banter, the news, the history, etc.

Keep-up the responsible Moderating.

I was a member of the 'old' Forum before it vanished, and waited a couple of years (or maybe more) for it to return. I had hoped that this reincarnation would be without those who had little to say, or if they did say anything, it would offensive, banal, etc. How disappointed I was to discover that they had made an appearance!

I don't think Denzel and CK will appreciate your comments.......lol

On the old Forum I suspected the culprits were juveniles using a school network at lunchtime (or even during lessons, giggling in the back row as they posted). It seemed that any genuine enquiry or other posting was hijacked. Then the site went down and I missed news from home and of course Joe's postings from across the Atlantic.

I gave this new Forum a chance but, like a number of others posting here, was getting fed-up with the offensive stuff. Brilliant that some steps have now been taken to 'clean-up' postings. I'll now stay and enjoy the genuine humour and honest banter, the news, the history, etc.

Keep-up the responsible Moderating.

I too was a member of the last forum, some of those were good old days, some not so good :P

I too was a member of the last forum, some of those were good old days, some not so good :P

so i hear, is their gonna be a link to this 'old' forum? or have they been lost forever?

Miss darn seems very against the idea of this old forum becoming available, which is increacing my curiosity!

especially as i know her old nickname!

so i hear, is their gonna be a link to this 'old' forum? or have they been lost forever?

Miss darn seems very against the idea of this old forum becoming available, which is increacing my curiosity!

especially as i know her old nickname!

i bet they hated newbies back then too! but it would be good to read it see what all the fuss is about!