Holystone

The Time Team (12 strong) have been at Holystone and unearthed the remains of what they believe to be a medieval priory near St Mary's Church.

Lost after Henry the eighth's dissolution of the monasteries in 1539.

If buildings can so easily disappear in nearly 500 years, imagine what has been lost here in Bedlington since the Anglo/ Saxon Era.

Maggie,

I wish some of the Buildings in Bedlington  WOULD disappear, typical examples would be a Half built care home, and a  Derelict School, followed by the current  M P,  the leader of NCC,  and at least one of our County Councillors who shall remain unnamed,  but  he does not attend the Town Council Meetings and is commonly known locally as The Invisible Man.

Maggie,

I wish some of the Buildings in Bedlington  WOULD disappear, typical examples would be a Half built care home, and a  Derelict School, followed by the current  M P,  the leader of NCC,  and at least one of our County Councillors who shall remain unnamed,  but  he does not attend the Town Council Meetings and is commonly known locally as The Invisible Man.

I can't think who this video must be about Foxy.

In total agreement with you Foxy - Bedlington deserves better and we need to rid ourselves of the incompetent councillors and that MP who it appears only speaks for Ashington.

• Like 2

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now