First its..........

Wat a wimp!...Mick and Keefy nivvor got stressed oot....they just got stoned!!

........Wat thi aad-timers musta thowt o' thim....nae bugga knaas!

Wimps!

Get them doon thi black hole wi me for ten minutes,in an eighteen inch high coal seam,wi a big George Rock shuul and a six- foot cutter jib,amang waata and clarts,and bad stone roof,and they wud be crying for thier mammy's!! ....divven't knaa tha born man!

Seriously,we can manage physical stress,by hevvin a blaa noo and again,but mental stress is a real killer.

When a was a young lad,strong as a horse,and deaing aal that wat a said,nowt wud stand in me way.

Noo aam older,and hopefully ,wiser,a realise wat mental stress can dae ti a person,and have a Son in London,and a Son at home,both have mentally stressful jobs.

Me lad in London lives for his work,has his own recording studio,is a respected[in the industry] record producer,but always says,"Dad,aam not filling twelve yards of coal off ,like ye used ti dae,but it's mentally draining,seeing a project through,even though a enjoy daeing it......"

Me youngest lad comes home mentally exhausted,after 8 hours in a recording booth also....no fun in his industry.

So we should sympathise wi anybody who suffers like this lad has...not ti mention wor lads owa thi otha side of thi world,fighting a losing battle against evil.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now