Bedlington Investment Petition

Adam Hogg

Merc, because of what we might have to work with no, there has to be a hub attraction and too many satellites would detract too much from any appeal which might get built in. I wouldn't even spend the millions it would take to put one in Blyth, just get a better infrastructure into the Bedlington's Station one! (See what i done there!)

Maybe the pre election propaganda will be unleashed soon and I'm expecting Lavery's bunch along with NCC and ARCH to make  an announcement  about major investment plans for Bedlington.  Of course any such investment would have to be put on the back burner until other projects at  Ashington Football Club,  Ashington Sports Centre and the Ashington headquarters of NCC are completed.   

As Cilla would say  "Surprise Surprise"..... you can read these lot like a Halfpenny Book, after four years of doing nothing for the Town and spending our money in Ashington  Election time is here. More propaganda will follow soon when the official announcement is made from NCC  in an attempt to sway our votes enough  to keep their noses in the trough.  

post-2205-0-87987700-1425572142_thumb.jp

that would be summat like 'dualling' the A1 -- funny how plans were approved for the section at Mousen many many years ago but nowt was done . and now come an election all parties are in there -- ooo and what do we get -- a bit aside Morpeth (and that would be sometimes maybe never) -and I seem to think there was a bit from the county that was very biased about a bit aside Causey Park - its not gonna happen in my lifetime ....

that would be summat like 'dualling' the A1 -- funny how plans were approved for the section at Mousen many many years ago but nowt was done . and now come an election all parties are in there -- ooo and what do we get -- a bit aside Morpeth (and that would be sometimes maybe never) -and I seem to think there was a bit from the county that was very biased about a bit aside Causey Park - its not gonna happen in my lifetime ....

It might, Borris is looking into it.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/boris-johnson-visit-berwick-today-8782972

As Cilla would say  "Surprise Surprise"..... you can read these lot like a Halfpenny Book, after four years of doing nothing for the Town and spending our money in Ashington  Election time is here. More propaganda will follow soon when the official announcement is made from NCC  in an attempt to sway our votes enough  to keep their noses in the trough.  

attachicon.gifNeg Scan794.jpg

Is this the future???

post-3250-0-53916200-1425657783_thumb.jp

post-2205-0-40402500-1425667109_thumb.jp

Roughly Translated into Political Terms

Following the Tesco announcement I filled my pants, all those voters in Bedlington might open their eyes for once!  Gotta stop that whatever it costs!  I had a chat with the leaders of NCC and we decided to tell Arch to put some money into Bedlington. If we don't watch our step here we could end up losing our  'jobs for life'!   

palance that is totally biased and uncalled for and obviously a falsification of the truth - I have studied that picturegraph thingy you attached to your post and can honestly say there is no where in the Shire that has a road that smooth and well surfaced !!

palance that is totally biased and uncalled for and obviously a falsification of the truth - I have studied that picturegraph thingy you attached to your post and can honestly say there is no where in the Shire that has a road that smooth and well surfaced !!

Thanks. You just made my day.

Full public announcement with detailed plans in the next few weeks Foxy, That is what I was told tonight.

But it goes back to the old Wansbeck years and the saying, "Actions speak louder then words."

Looking forward to that Adam,,but it appears to be Just in time for the election,  I really don't know if these people are able to sleep at night, We've not seen the MP that represents Ashington during the last four years and he turns up now touting for votes. No matter which political party wins the  votes in May the Bedlington folk need someone who will give them as much support as the Ashington folk have had from their MP this time around.   

How is the petition doing?

Well here we are at this moment 407 people have signed the online one.

203 people have signed the Hard copy one.

I would like to thank everyone who have signed it.

But also ask those who have not signed it to please do so and help put Bedlington Back on the map.

I have yet to sign, simply due to not having yet done so, but actually consider 400+ signatures so far on a petition that, with respect, is hardly known to the general population is pretty good.

• Like 2

Well done Adam.

'Deeds not Words'

I wonder if Facebook and a simple 'like' campaign would get the required number that would shock everyone.

Lots of people will not want personal details going forward to The powers that be., NCC.

Investment in Bedlington is a cause that warrants respect.

It requires all parties to work to a common goal.

I am reading a book on a local lady.

Dorothy Robson who worked tirelessly for others.

'Service not Self'

Published by Greater Morpeth Development Trust and

Northumberland County Council.

That's a pretty poor show of signatures - this tells me that most people couldn't give a damn - what a shame!

Considering the fact the petition has been going for only a few weeks Tomtom, I don't think the amount of signatures should be knocked, I hope you have signed it though.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now