Hide Adverts
jorga

school reunion

Hello anybody still alive who went to bedlington council school in the 1940s who would like to meet up again    where are you Marlene Barnes, dad was johnie barnes  Sarah Pamplin,North terrace, Billy Mullen Doctor Terrace, Paddy Riley,  lots more but cant remember their names.   Thank you if you can help.

Sadly jorga I was turned away in probably 1951.

Forced elsewhere.

Netherton Colliery, loved the school.

No longer any trace.

Good Luck with your reunion.

On 04/02/2015 at 12:16, jorga said:

Hello anybody still alive who went to bedlington council school in the 1940s who would like to meet up again    where are you Marlene Barnes, dad was johnie barnes  Sarah Pamplin,North terrace, Billy Mullen Doctor Terrace, Paddy Riley,  lots more but cant remember their names.   Thank you if you can help.

Jorga,

Marlene (my great aunt) still lives in the area. who shall i say is asking after her?

i attended the school in the late forties until 1951 when we migrated to Aust  i lived in Millbank Tce

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 01:57, Brian Cross said:

i attended the school in the late forties until 1951 when we migrated to Aust  i lived in Millbank Tce

Hello Brian, I was one of the many Hendersons that lived at number 21 Millbank Terrace. Only moved as far as Plymouth but still remember the old back lane. 

• Like 1

Ah the old back lane many good times playing cricket and of course footbah