Is there a God?

....maybe I am a bit too old in my thinking.....that one may be before your time or ...[maybe!]..knowledge of such abominal times!!

Malcolm Robinson, on 04 Mar 2015 - 8:12 PM, said:

No Nitzch and the Holymen.........

I think Freidrich would not be amused!!

Brilliant stuff once again Malc!

I have vintage synths that produce these fat bass's,etc,and vintage open-reel multitracking gear,as well as digital multi-trackers on me laptop,great to lay individual lines doon,but a wish a cud play this stuff stryt off!!

Thanks for posting it.....!

Anyway,God must have been a Muso also,otherwise how wud he have knaan hoo  ti create this inspiration in mankind!!

Edited by HIGH PIT WILMA

.........Heh heh just threw that in ti see hoo were Stones fans and who were too young to know!!

Jack Nitzsch invented a synth-type-organ-type of queer -sounding keyboard,long before synths [as we know them now],came along.

He played it on the Stones first..[i think!!!] album.[in the days when they were anti-establishmentarianists!,around 1964-ish.]

Maybe the Granda of this fella ,of the Holymen.....

mercuryg, on 13 Feb 2015 - 07:29 AM, said:

"Merc,what proof do we have about Daniken?."

Well, HPW, quite a lot! The man himself has admitted in various interviews that some of his 'facts' are not quite so, and his track record for fraudulent behaviour is hardly a testament to his honesty. I admit his books contain some interesting stuff, and theories abound in there that I can see are attractive given the alternatives, but I simply don't buy the Ancient Alien theory in any way, shape or form, as it does not make sense (nor, I must clarify, does the traditional view of God). I grant anyone the right to their beliefs however, and would clearly enjoy discussing such things with your good self. After all, what a boring world it would be if we all agreed on everything!

"Do you really believe they used thirty thousand slaves to pull 200-ton stone blocks up the stone hill on pit props,for rollers?"

A misconception that rears its ugly head often here, HPW; they were not slaves, they were employed to do the job. It puzzles me how the myth that 'we don't know how the pyramids were built' continues to thrive: we do, the very building of pyramids and transporting of stones as described is depicted on both heiroglyphs and pictures within many of the constructions, and there are tools that have been uncovered in museums in Egypt. Contrary to popular belief, there is no mystery. Indeed, it's even been discovered, from such pictorials, that at the front of the chain pulling the blocks would be a team pouring water in the path to make the passage across the sand easier. I'm afraid the pyramid myth is perpetuated by those who wish us to believe that ancient Egyptians were stupid: they were an advanced civilisation with impressive astronomy skills and scientific knowledge that was impressive for the time.

The Nazca lines are equally impressive, but have been dated to a few hundred years after Christ, not concurrently. They are on my 'bucket list' of places to visit. It's all fascinating stuff.

As for your daughters 'sighting' I have absolutely no doubt she saw something unusual. How big was the craft? Google Taranis, BAE's new pilotless future drone, officially only having flown in Australia, but rumoured to have been performing around the UK routinely. Also, could it have been a drone of the quadcopter sort? They make the sort of noise described, but are very small.

Hi Merc!

I finally found the sketch which my Niece did,of the craft that was hovering,almost silently,[well....a quiet whirring sound....],above the roof-tops over head,

and she described it as being exactly that....overhead!

She sent it into the U.F.O. investigation people,at the time.

Here it is;

post-2998-0-57395600-1425514556_thumb.jp

Great sketch HPW, thanks. 'Boomerang' craft such as that depicted appear to be one of the most common UFO sightings of the past few years, and even the lighting and sound described and pictured correspond with others I have seen reported. This suggests to me not that aliens are now flying boomerangs shaped craft rather than the previously ubiquitous saucers and triangles, but that someone, somewhere, is testing secret military hardware of this ilk. The future of military aircraft lies in highly agile, pilot-less craft, some examples of which are already flying test programmes; did you say where your niece was when she saw this, in terms of where in the country?

Interesting stuff indeed!

One other thing: it's always intrigued me as to why aliens would travel thousands of light years to get here, then hover aroun a little, and fly away.

Great sketch HPW, thanks. 'Boomerang' craft such as that depicted appear to be one of the most common UFO sightings of the past few years, and even the lighting and sound described and pictured correspond with others I have seen reported. This suggests to me not that aliens are now flying boomerangs shaped craft rather than the previously ubiquitous saucers and triangles, but that someone, somewhere, is testing secret military hardware of this ilk. The future of military aircraft lies in highly agile, pilot-less craft, some examples of which are already flying test programmes; did you say where your niece was when she saw this, in terms of where in the country?

Interesting stuff indeed!

One other thing: it's always intrigued me as to why aliens would travel thousands of light years to get here, then hover aroun a little, and fly away.

In her own back garden after midnight,in Bedlington.

Mind,any Aliens,[but more likely A.W.A.C.S],seeing a red Laser beam shining 25 miles up into the Stratosphere ,more than twice the altitude of Concorde,might JUST become a little curious,but this craft was almost silent,except for the whirring,Not jet or rocket VTOL......!!

It appeared just over the rooftops behind her,then turned on it own axis and just slid away and out sight.

It IS fascinating,considering they were testing the prospects of using very high strength  magnetic fields,to bend light rays,during the war,and succeeded

in making a ship become invisible for a few seconds.

Nowt magical,nature does it aal thi time on hot days,or in hot countries!![pools in thi roads......ships sailing in thi sky..on thi horizon......due to refraction....

..any thoughts on that one?

....oh,and just because WE live three score years...blaa blaa......and a year is 365 days.....doesn't mean that every living thing in thi universe lives the same timeline!

As one year to us,is seven years to a dog,and micro-organisms live for seconds,an Alien might have an equivalent of one year to him being 2000 years of our time!

My fish,have been in suspended animation,in the silt at the bottom of my pond,since about November...some are not three-quarters of an inch long,being hatched in the summer. 

They are coming out of hibernation this last few days.

Who knows if Alien species could do the same for long-haul flights....?

"using very high strength  magnetic fields,to bend light rays,during the war,and succeeded

in making a ship become invisible for a few seconds."

Ah, the legendary Philadelphia Experiment! Widely dismissed as a hoax; I have no doubt whatsoever that the use of magnetic fields in warfare has been investigated (and perhaps even carried out) but the very notion of making a ship disappear surely strikes you as a little far-fetched? It would also raise all manner of associated paradox that come with the prospect of invisibility, especially that concerning those rendered invisible also being rendered, by nature, blind. An interesting story, nevertheless, but one that you can readily fined explanations for in many places (not least here: http://www.rense.com/ufo/philahoax.htm)

Nature and refraction is interesting also, and may well be the root cause of many so called supernatural phenomena.

"Who knows if Alien species could do the same for long-haul flights....?"

Indeed, it's a possibility. A curious thing about UFO sightings where beings have been allegedly witnesses is the description of them as bipedal and similar in overall make-up to us. Given that the most populous creatures on the planet do not exhibit this physical appearance, surely the chances are our alien visitor friends would be considerably different in appearance? Also, if they are supposed to be coming here surreptitiously - and trying their best not to be noticed - why do they arrive with their craft lit up like Christmas trees?

Your nieces sighting intrigues me, and there is one thing - the whirring sound, the light hum - that leads me to believe she may have seen an electric-motor powered drone. How big was the craft, any idea?

Merc,I get an error server code,not found ,on trying to open that link.

But just as there are conspiracy theorists,there are as many hoax-theorists!!

Methinks governments have good reason to cook up these theories to hide the truth from us lot....as always..! 

You look at the stars at night......some aren't even there,as you well know,you look at the old analogue telly screen....you are watching a single dot flying

across the screen millions of times a second..........you believe what your eye is seeing,not what is actually happening!!

We all know,[don't we?],that Aluminium is not magnetic........is it not?!

what turns the disc inside the elecricity meter?

Go and visit Sita waste processing plant in West Sleekburn,and watch in amazement,as beer cans etc,[Aluminium!],fly off a conveyor belt to be separated

from the other waste,to land on another conveyor,carrying all the aluminium to another place.

What makes them fly up into the air,for a few feet,then suddenly crash down onto the conveyor belt?[like an invisible brush...]

R.F.! [Radio Frequency Magnetic Fields,so strong that it bends the cathode ray beam,inside the old analogue video camera -8mm tape,and presents a distorted picture!!]

Magnetism doesn't affect your eyesight,does it,?,unless you think the minerals in our bodies,however miniscule,down to molecular levels,WOULD be affected by ultra powerful fields....did Teslar blind anyone?

Just trying,in my very limited way of example,to impress the power of the forces of nature,and how much we still don't know,or even understand!!

If a spacehip landed in the middle of the golf course,and burnt the turf,in front of loads of people,then took off,those people would be laughed at,and accused of having a few too many in the club-house!

That's the way life is!!

"Merc,I get an error server code,not found ,on trying to open that link."

Strange, so do I now!

I certainly agree that the powers that be keep certain things hidden from us, but the invisible ship story is one that is simply too far beyond for me.

The paradox I was talking about re: invisibility is not related to magnetism, but to the concept of invisibility itself. For something to become invisible light must pass through it. We must be able to see what is on the other side of the ship, for example, or there would simply be a void, which would make it obvious. if light passes through it, it must also pass through those on board. As our sight relies on light reflecting off the very clever bits in our eyes, if light were to pass through us, we would be blind.

Does magnatism 'bend' light as the great Nikola Tesla theorised?

It very possibly does, although I'm not that well versed in the physics of it all. It's worth adding that, while it is often said many of Tesla's discoveries are still classified, this is rather an exaggeration, brought about by his unconventional methods of working and the usual 'chinese whispers' that follow such a brilliant man's death. His ultimate aim was in fact to find a way of transmittin electricity wirelessly.

We have all seen electricity transmitted wirelessly merc.......its called lightning… so obviously achievable?.........If magnetism does bend light then you save yourself the problem of having to deconstruct the thing you want to hide and merely bend light around it. Bit like Einstein theorised about folding distances to make space travel achievable. My heads hurts now!!!!!!

I read your comments, Malcolm, had a shot of bourbon and realised I had the tools to perform a controlled scientific experiment to see if magnetism bends light and makes objects appear not to be there. I have magnets, in the shape of the back ends of animals, on my fridge. The fridge is still there.

As for the lightning reference, of course you are right, but it's uncontrolled. Brilliant, though. I love lightning. In't lightning brilliant?

I don't think Aliens traveled thousands of light years to get here, I have an idea they're from here and we are the visitors. I witnessed the craft in May 2010, it was terrifying and changed me completely, my family and friends would probably say they preferred me before the incident. I rang Highpit Wilma the next morning and asked him to join me that night in hopes that it may return (I was far too frightened to go back out on my own).  

Link to the report of the craft ( at around 9 mins into the interview)

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=60∂=1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now