Ched Evans

Yup, another cultural marxist witch hunt.  Someone needs to say shut up and at least wait for the appeal to be heard, as apparently the judiciary have now bought into the whole positive discrimination thing too!  White + male + heterosexual - well... why even bother with a trial?  Send him to the guillotine and be done with it!  Of course maximum redress will only be had if the audience is restricted to baying feminists with brightly coloured hair (Blue seems to be in vogue).

Last+public+execution+by+guillotine,+Fra

Someone who isn't a masculinist perhaps?  Actually, I meant to say feminazi, but the buzzword escaped me in the now fashionable rush to judgement.

I suspect that if you ask 20 "feminists" you'll likely get 21 quite different definitions.  I will accept the very sensible Germaine Greer's definition (though she's too old for me :( ) - but, as I'm not allowed a link here...  ;)   I think that she's rather p'd off by language revisionism too.

Come to think of it I don't have any problem with purple and yellow hair. :D

Every Friday and Saturday night up and down Blighty folks are getting rat arsed and incapable.  If a person is incapable of giving informed consent to having sexual intercourse then is is rape.  It really is as simple as that.

The jury in the Evans case believed the prosecution's evidence and so convicted him.  His defense team clearly didn't present enough evidence for an aquittal.  It really is as simple as that.

He served half his sentence and is out on license ... which means he's still serving a sentence for rape.  It really is as simple as that.

None of these facts are solely feminist issues but should exercise all right thinking people.  Pity the idiots have commandeered the agenda.

Sorry, I meant to add a final paragraph to the above but MrsSym called me down for the evening nosebag (yum, yum) so didn't have time.  Anyway, here it is:

A football club who wishes to sign Evans should do so ... yep, he has a right to work.  However, said club and Evans should expect torrents of abuse from away supporters, many home supporters, etc., etc.  Football, after all, is populated by many revolting individuals (some directors, some managers and some players) and one more ain't going to make much difference.

GGG ... that's a great photo.  Maybe we'll be seeing similar scenes in Frogland soon.

Edited by Symptoms

Symptoms I agree with you I believe he should have done his full term & more , my gripe was about the term feminist & how flippant it

Used if you look at the most vilest crimes committed to other humans you'll more than likely find they were committed by W+m+h

The lady Ggg was referring to was on question time..

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now