Christmas Lights

tomtom

Another brilliant show of illuminations in Bedlington again. My thanks and congratulations to whoever is responsible. We have had friends visiting us from the South of the country recently who were quick in expressing their delight at such a good show.

Mal you know what a great man once said .....you can keep some of the people happy for some of the time

but you can't keep all of the people happy all of the time

cheers Brian :wtf:

Edited by Brian Cross

I watched the lights being switched on! we saw lots of people going to the Market Place, (even tried to follow it on the radio) we don't see a lot of the decorations but what we see are very nice, the people responsible should be very proud!

I watch the camera lots, see all the illegal parking while dashing into the shops! see the punters popping out the pub for a fag! (one often accompanied by a little dog on a leash!) see the early morning shop deliveries, I'm really surprised how much traffic there is! I used Google Earth to identify the shops that are so popular!

5.30am Malcom, thats just  1/2 hour before our evening news then off to bed! 

The down side is I can't receive the camera on my Toshiba but only on my iPad, which recently logs me out every time I leave! (its a royal pain logging in every time)

Well done camera and well done Christmas lights!

I think a cracking job has been done with the lights in Bedlington this year. I think some people moan because they are not strung across the street like they are in Morpeth ....... err have you seen how wide Bedlington front street is hinny  ? 

A few years ago I drove through Morpeth with a tall trailer on and pulled a few strings of lights down. They had hung them too low. Anything less that 16' 6" has to be marked with the height. Just as well it was early morning and not many people / traffic about .

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now