The Shit In The Woods

Blank

Does anyone around here that owns a dog pick its crap up after it?

Just wondering, i was down the woods today and couldnt believe the amount of !*!@# swinging from the tree branches in plastic bags.

If people cant be arsed to put the bags in the dog !*!@# bins, then leave it on the ground - at least it has a better chance of being washed away then.

Just wondering, i was down the woods today and couldnt believe the amount of !*!@# swinging from the tree branches in plastic bags.

If people cant be arsed to put the bags in the dog !*!@# bins, then leave it on the ground - at least it has a better chance of being washed away then.

Best to use a nose clip when down the woods....especially in a couple of months when warmer.

"AH!!! smell that clean air......................you stood in owt?"

"No?!!"

"You !*!@#?"

"No!!!"

etc

i pick up after my pup, and yes, it goes in a plastic bag, but that goes to next door, who hoys it onto his compost heap (digs a hole, that gets rid of the smell apparently). and his leeks taste like no others! mmmmm, mmm!

really tho, who gives a !*!@# about a lump of dogs crap down the woods? are the wardens gonna start cleaning up after the foxes? i think not!

i pick up after my pup, and yes, it goes in a plastic bag, but that goes to next door, who hoys it onto his compost heap (digs a hole, that gets rid of the smell apparently). and his leeks taste like no others! mmmmm, mmm!

really tho, who gives a !*!@# about a lump of dogs crap down the woods? are the wardens gonna start cleaning up after the foxes? i think not!

Horses poop on my street, big time, but the riders don't clean up. :)

Do Bedlington Bears* !*!@# in the woods?

*Where your first week's childcare is, I'm led to believe, absolutely free.

Thank you CK!

I'd actually posted a notice in the announcement section through the week for tomorrow, but it hasn't gone in yet because it hasn't yet been moderated. There must be a backlog! The notice said that we are having an open day tomorrow, and if you have a 3-4 year old little one you get not just your 1st week free, but five mornings per week for 33 weeks of the year free. Can't be bad eh?

If anyone's interested, it entails 5 mornings of educational childcare, not just play. We follow the same curriculum as schools, but nursery Pre School staff have had more dedicated training for early years than teachers. Teacher's training has always, until recently, revolved around 4 years+. As for the Bears, the Government wants all nurseries to be headed by a level 4 by 2010. Bedlington Bears is already headed by a level 8.

Nice to talk CK, I haven't posted for a while, waiting to see if the site gets back to normal. In answer to your question, Bedlington Bears generally don't get as far as the woods. The potty-trainers usually get as far as the toilet floor if we are lucky.

Guest missvic
Thank you CK!

I'd actually posted a notice in the announcement section through the week for tomorrow, but it hasn't gone in yet because it hasn't yet been moderated. There must be a backlog! The notice said that we are having an open day tomorrow, and if you have a 3-4 year old little one you get not just your 1st week free, but five mornings per week for 33 weeks of the year free. Can't be bad eh?

If anyone's interested, it entails 5 mornings of educational childcare, not just play. We follow the same curriculum as schools, but nursery Pre School staff have had more dedicated training for early years than teachers. Teacher's training has always, until recently, revolved around 4 years+. As for the Bears, the Government wants all nurseries to be headed by a level 4 by 2010. Bedlington Bears is already headed by a level 8.

Nice to talk CK, I haven't posted for a while, waiting to see if the site gets back to normal. In answer to your question, Bedlington Bears generally don't get as far as the woods. The potty-trainers usually get as far as the toilet floor if we are lucky.

Isn't this the same as the school provision?

I thought the 'early years' degrees have been around for a good few years now?

Do the children at Bedlington Bears get free milk and fruit?

Hope all is going well for you all down there!

really tho, who gives a !*!@# about a lump of dogs crap down the woods?

I couldn't give a flying !*!@# over a piece of !*!@# on the ground, but when every other tree is decorated in the stuff then its beyond the joke.

If they left it on the ground in the first place at least it would be gone after a good rainy day.

As for this myth of wardens - the only people I see down there are rough looking kids drinking cider and smoking fags. Maybe it's them who go scrounging through !*!@# bins and throwing it into trees because they think its more entertaining than school.

And if people did actually care about this run down town we all live in, well then - it wouldn't be a dive in the first place would it.

Guest missvic
Maybe it's them who go scrounging through !*!@# bins and throwing it into trees because they think its more entertaining than school.

Maybe it's them excreting into the bags themselves... You just don't know what to expect from the kind of people who tuck their shellsuits into their socks :o

Maybe it's them excreting into the bags themselves... You just don't know what to expect from the kind of people who tuck their shellsuits into their socks :o

Denzel wears a lovely pink tracksuit..don`t you Denzel

Oh,i might be wrong,or so he`ll say...

Very poor, very poor.............0.0025/10 for funny

You're just Lewis in nappies.......run along

wey thats 200% funnier than you'll ever be!

so tie yourself up and throw yourself in a tree with all the other !*!@#!

Isn't this the same as the school provision?

I thought the 'early years' degrees have been around for a good few years now?

Do the children at Bedlington Bears get free milk and fruit?

Hope all is going well for you all down there!

Hi missvic,

Yes, Pre School in nursery operates in the same way as the schools. Come along and have a look! Not sure how long early years degrees have been up and running. Children at the Bears get free milk and fruit at 10.15am. Depending at what time they are there they also get breakfast, lunch and tea. Thanks for asking after us! Hope all's going well for you too.

Don't be a stranger, BB. Always good to hear the latest doings from Forster Ave.

Is that husband of yours still mucking about with his model trains or toy soldiers?

Yeap! He is presently scrutinising the undercarriages of 2 model tanks as I write this. I would love to know what goes on in his mind sometimes.

Hi missvic,

Yes, Pre School in nursery operates in the same way as the schools. Come along and have a look! Not sure how long early years degrees have been up and running. Children at the Bears get free milk and fruit at 10.15am. Depending at what time they are there they also get breakfast, lunch and tea. Thanks for asking after us! Hope all's going well for you too.

watch it denzels about!! he a peado!

What?

to right yeah like bedlingtonbears advertising on www.bedlington.co.uk. like that would ever www.addias.com happen! i think www.nike.com its wrong to blag advertising on your local forum www.google.com! :lol: