Best Xmas advert?

I didn't really don't know what to think about this advert.  Yep, beautifully created and poignant but it left me a little unsure about the reason for it's production.  Perhaps Sainsbury's will be donating tons of money to the British Legion and if that's the case, fine.  However, the reality was that after Jim gave Otto his bar of chocko they started trying to kill each other. 

In my view, WW1 maybe not the most appropriate source material for a supermarket advert.  At least I didn't see Sainsbury's name on the chockybar label. 

Symptoms sainsburys are going to sell the bars of chocolate that's in the advert for £1 each all profits to the british legion poppy appeal

They been helping them for the last 20 years sainsbury & the british legion worked together on there advert to give an accurate account

Of what happened on a Christmas Day that's what the advert is about

I'm sure the lure of cheap, decent beer was enough to convince him (although by that point I had likely finished the gorgeous 5.8% delight that was on offer at £1.49 a pint.....)

I'm sure the lure of cheap, decent beer was enough to convince him (although by that point I had likely finished the gorgeous 5.8% delight that was on offer at £1.49 a pint.....)

I didn't take much persuading merc,  

not after I got my eye on that gorgeous five foot eight delight..............and it wasn't the Xmas Tree   :lol:                             

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now