Public Meeting, Bedlington Community Centre. 19 November

willy j.

On behalf of everyone at the Wansbeck branch of UKIP, I would like to send a big thank you to all who attended the Public Meeting at the Community centre last night. Especially those who stayed to the end to hear Melanie speak and engage with her during Q & A. It showed us that, although this was only the first of many, that we can look forward to the next one with a lot of hope.

It is obvious to us all that there is real passion for Bedlington, and believe me, Melanie shares that passion, as we all do. Make no mistake, that if she is elected to represent Wansbeck, she has the determination to right the wrongs that the town has suffered under Labour. We have not seen the best of her yet, maybe if some of the North East Labour MP's finally pluck up the guts to take up her challenge to debate, you will see a much tougher, determined lady.

Anyway, my main intention was to thank you all for attending and look forward to seeing you all again.

I stayed about 75% of the way before I had to leave, but what I had to hear was informative and enlightening.  As mentioned earlier, it's good to go to these events if only to give yourself direct, first hand information straight from the horse's mouth, and I got that.  I would recommend others finding the time to go to these events in the future.  As far as knowledge serves, I've yet to hear anyone from any other party other than UKIP that has taken the time to visit Bedlington?

• Like 1

Willy,3G got to give you guys some credit here, your very passionate about Ukip,on that I agree but you can't have right wing Tories running the country it would crumble for that I would be certain.the rich would be richer & the poor would be poorer..anyway you've

Got the passion fair dues on that,just hope you don't get disappointed come the GE.Foxy it will probably be along time when I come back to Bedlington so might need a fresh batch for me LOL...

.  As far as knowledge serves, I've yet to hear anyone from any other party other than UKIP that has taken the time to visit Bedlington?

The Labour MP who represents Ashington  did a fleeting visit a couple of weeks back, after more than three years of absence he's shown up on our doorstep claiming he wants to help the people  rid the town of an eyesore that has Blighted the conservation area for many years.  Why Now?

Answers on a Postcard please.

Thumbs Up for your post YIStuart  :) 

• Like 1

The Labour MP who represents Ashington  did a fleeting visit a couple of weeks back, after more than three years of absence he's shown up on our doorstep claiming he wants to help the people  rid the town of an eyesore that has Blighted the conservation area for many years.  Why Now?

Answers on a Postcard please.

Thumbs Up for your post YIStuart  :) 

To be fair to him Foxy he has been to Bedlington every year :withstupid: .

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now