Hi Everyone!! Just a little message to say that the dun cow has new owners, angie and her daughter caroline. theres a party on sat nite and everyones welcome, it'll be a 1am finish and theres karaoke and buffet going to be on.

For those who are interested I will be there monday, tuesday, wednesday till about 8 if any of me long lost pals fancy a drink up there. we've been working loads to try and give it a spring clean and its looking fresh!!

:D:rolleyes::D

Guest missvic
Hi Everyone!! Just a little message to say that the dun cow has new owners, angie and her daughter caroline. theres a party on sat nite and everyones welcome, it'll be a 1am finish and theres karaoke and buffet going to be on.

For those who are interested I will be there monday, tuesday, wednesday till about 8 if any of me long lost pals fancy a drink up there. we've been working loads to try and give it a spring clean and its looking fresh!!

Of Blue Bell fame? or another?

How did Saturday night go btw?

Ah the infamous Angie.

Never mind new owners in the Dunn Coo.What I want to know:-Has the Ocean Palace got new owners, was ther last week an the food was absolutely stinking,chicken in curry wasn't cooked properly an rest of food was stone cold.Won't be going back!!

Of Blue Bell fame? or another?

How did Saturday night go btw?

no not angie from blue bell, a different angie.

sat nite went great will get pics downloaded onto comp for u to see, it was great!! will have to get those dresses back to you when i get chance, they at the tavern, and we didnt end up wearing them lol :)

Twice!

so u shall be visiting us then??got sky in so most footie matches will be on the big screen.and of course i shall be working so theres another incentive :)

sat nite went great will get pics downloaded onto comp for u to see, it was great!! will have to get those dresses back to you when i get chance, they at the tavern, and we didnt end up wearing them lol :)

so u shall be visiting us then??got sky in so most footie matches will be on the big screen.and of course i shall be working so theres another incentive :)

So has the Tavern lost your services?

Aye, Angie who used to work in the Red Lion years ago.

And hows Bedlington Bears doing? they still got that 'one week free' thing going?

And Ichiban Martial Arts.... not been mentioned for quite some time! (07910074002 for the latest offers!)

Why don't you give me a poster to put up in the foyer?

Clayton perhaps? ;) Are the Prescotts back in town BarLassOfBedlington ?

no u got the wrong person too <_<

yeah thats her worked at Booze Buster (may have been celler 5 then), market club and was at orange til taking over i think :)

your spot on, shes still at orannge though even though she got pub coz im going to help out as much as i can during the week :)

So has the Tavern lost your services?

no of course not :)

no u got the wrong person too <_<

your spot on, shes still at orannge though even though she got pub coz im going to help out as much as i can during the week :)

no of course not :)

That has to make you a very busy person. Don't run your legs off!

Joe