Elliotts Garage

tomtom

• 1 month later...

....and still we wait!   Why do we have to endure this eyesore - pull it down and turn the area into a park where Bedlingtonians can rest a while.

Could not agree with you more tomtom, I would prefer another one or two business units there myself to help Bedlington's economic growth but sadly that will never happen.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I passed today and there was some noise emanating from the site. There appear to be some rafters on the roof as well, although they may have already been there a while as I hardly pay attention to the eyesore everytime I pass.

Regardless of what the site is going to be, and it could have been put to better use than more housing, it just needs to be finished so that one side of the road of the Market Place does not like like a ghost town.

• 3 weeks later...

With unfinished sites like this one and the old school building at the end of Church Lane is it little wonder there is no investment in the town? and of course to counteract the flower tubs etc we have litter all over the place - the lane from the Market Tavern to the car park is a bloody disgrace.

This maybe seen as moaning tomtom.

My opinion is we need to moan because otherwise no one may notice how bad things have become in the heart of our much loved town.

Moan, make a noise, what's the worst that can happen 'Nowt'

That is what we have now 'Nowt to lose'

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now