Hauxwell, Terry

I'm looking for my old school mate Terry Hauxwell, he'd be 63 now and he and his family lived in the Hartlands. When I last saw him he'd just joined the army and came around to my house in his uniform ... it was either 1967 or 69.  He had a younger sister whose name I can't recall and who, I was told years ago, married a local lad whose surname might have been Angus.  I've done all the usual online searches for Terry but can't find him. 

So any help finding him would be great.

• 1 year later...

This is great!  Does "Germany" mean Terry is living there? I'll send a personal message to you via this forum in the next couple of days so 'keep an eye out' for it.

Is the username TGH you Terry or one being used by one of the sisters?

Edited by Symptoms

Merry Xmas Bedlington

I've just received an Xmas email from an old friend in Berlin (He's a retired Police Director), I'd like to share it with you all...

Frohes Fest

It's an updated version of:

For the searcher, am I misleading myself to assume that we both have a brother (JH)!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 23/10/2014 at 20:40, Symptoms said:

I'm looking for my old school mate Terry Hauxwell, he'd be 63 now and he and his family lived in the Hartlands. When I last saw him he'd just joined the army and came around to my house in his uniform ... it was either 1967 or 69.  He had a younger sister whose name I can't recall and who, I was told years ago, married a local lad whose surname might have been Angus.  I've done all the usual online searches for Terry but can't find him. 

So any help finding him would be great.

Hi - I'm an old friend of Terry's as well - are you still in contact with him?  

• 2 months later...

Hi Sue ... yep, Terry made contact through this Forum.  Look at the second post above ... that's Terry;  you can send a personal message to him by sliding your curser over his user name TGH and click on message button in the box that appears.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now