England V Iran

england win....2-0 rooney and gerrard! c'mon england!!

when did they join the army?

I think that a few years in the Army would work wonders for Wayne Rooney and too many others like him.

This is a kid with a certain amount of talent, but who has not lived enough to aquire modesty, self control, or perspective.

His overweening ego, will destroy any chance he may have of being admired for his achievements. Rather,

he is a spolied, arrogant foulmouth, who clearly believes the propaganda of his hangers on.

He rose fast, but he will plummet even faster, if he is left to own self destuctive devices.

Pity, he could have been so much more than he prefers to be!

Joe Rooney

I agree with you Joe, but it would be a pity to lower the standards of the army for the likes of him, if the likes of Wayne would only stop believing what they read about themselves and look at their actual behaviour and performance they could become great performers!

I think that a few years in the Army would work wonders for Wayne Rooney and too many others like him.

This is a kid with a certain amount of talent, but who has not lived enough to aquire modesty, self control, or perspective.

His overweening ego, will destroy any chance he may have of being admired for his achievements. Rather,

he is a spolied, arrogant foulmouth, who clearly believes the propaganda of his hangers on.

He rose fast, but he will plummet even faster, if he is left to own self destuctive devices.

Pity, he could have been so much more than he prefers to be!

Joe Rooney

I agree with you Joe, but it would be a pity to lower the standards of the army for the likes of him, if the likes of Wayne would only stop believing what they read about themselves and look at their actual behaviour and performance they could become great performers!

rooney wears his heart on his sleeve.....all the great players are arragant......i would be too if i was being paid 100 thousand a week for kicking a ball!........hopfuly he can be a great....Cantona was just like rooney and he was a huge success.

rooney wears his heart on his sleeve.....all the great players are arragant......i would be too if i was being paid 100 thousand a week for kicking a ball!........hopfuly he can be a great....Cantona was just like rooney and he was a huge success.

You will have to forgive we older Geordies for expecting the best from our sports heroes!

I grew up in the heyday of Jackie Milburn, and he never forgot where he came from, or how he got there. A good, talented player. He was a quiet man who played his game as well as he could, Then went home to Ashington, and met his pals in the pub!

Joe.

You will have to forgive we older Geordies for expecting the best from our sports heroes!

I grew up in the heyday of Jackie Milburn, and he never forgot where he came from, or how he got there. A good, talented player. He was a quiet man who played his game as well as he could, Then went home to Ashington, and met his pals in the pub!

Joe.

You forgot the 18hrs down the pit......class act by all accounts B)

cantona was a french ninja! pele know there's a star!