Harmonize Community Choir

naomi1987

Hi

My name is Naomi and I just wanted to let everyone know about a new community choir going on in Bedlington.

We rehearse 10-11.30am on Saturday mornings and Thursday nights 7.30-8.30pm at the Coffin Chapel, Vulcan Place and cover a variety of styles i.e. musical theatre, gospel, film music, pop, etc.

We are FREE and open to any age over 8 (still welcome at 80 if you want!). We are being funded by Bedlington Christian Fellowship's charity, The Matthew Project, who up until now, have been aiding the problem of food poverty in Bedlington and surrounding areas and now want to provide an activity to people who couldn't necessarily afford to be part of a group otherwise (and as a choir, we can then in return give back to the community!)

If anybody is interested, please get in touch with me via naomi.c.warburton@hotmail.co.uk as we love new faces. We even have mums that come with children so can be a great family activity.

Naomi

Hi Naomi!

You can add your events to the Community Calendar, and also include your group and its full contact details in the free Classified Ads.  If you need any help PM (Personal Message) a Moderator or Admin.  The tabs for both features are up top.

We'll also run your display ads if you have someone who can produce suitable web art.  Best of luck with your project!

_____

Important Note: I'd strongly advise you to delete you private e-mail address above, else you will get A LOT of spam and other c**p as a result of it being openly displayed to every moron and scamster in the world. Registered members can easily PM you if they need to contact you, and you can set up email notifications in your control panel if you aren't a frequent visitor.

How do I edit a post?

naomi1987 - you will probably have to contact an administrator if you want to edit an old posting.

This is a previous response from Fourgee to another user on editing a posting:-

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:19 AM

Peter, on 01 Oct 2014 - 8:41 PM, said:

"A few days later " has to be "several years later", as you will understand.

Can someone tell me how you can or remove your own posts? Or isn't that possible?

I updated it. You can only edit your own posts up to 15 minutes after posting to avoid abuse with people editing their first post after somebody has replied. There is a full revision history feature coming soon to allow editing of posts at any time.

How do I edit a post?

You hit the edit link at the bottom of the appropriate post.  If you are in a mess then just leave a note to a moderator on the thread and they will clean everything up for you,

MODERATOR:  Please delete my first duplicate post.     --- sort of thing. :)

...OR Personal Message (PM) your chosen moderator with the request.

Looks like you'll need to upload a profile photo again, it seems to have got trashed. :(

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now