Ticket Prices

See how considerate Mr Ashley is, catering for those supporters who are currently less fortunate, than the majority, enabling them to share in the pleasure the team brings to THE CITY. Sunderland however do have to get close to the bottom to encourage their average fans to pre book a seasons worth of entertainment.

PREMIER LEAGUE - MOST EXPENSIVE SEASON TICKET

Arsenal £2,013 -

Tottenham £1,895 -

Chelsea £1,250 -

Manchester United £950 -

Queens Park Rangers £949 -

West Ham £940

Liverpool £869

Manchester City £860  

Southampton £853

Leicester City £730

Crystal Palace £720

Everton £719

Newcastle United £710

Burnley £685

Aston Villa £615

Stoke City £609

Hull City £574

Sunderland £525

Swansea City £499

West Brom £449

Blimey!  Are the mackems really charging that amount for folks to get into that tin shed of theirs?  I wonder if those few who do turn up know they are likely to be contaminated by the thousands of tons of low-level nuclear waste that was dumped down the old Monkwearmouth pit before the Stadium of Plight was cobbled together and plonked on top?

Well anyone at St James park Newcastle today would certainly get their moneys worth,

the Red Arrows were summoned from their base at R A F Scampton to perform a Victory Roll over the city centre to celebrate Obertans winner against Leicester City  ;) 

Followed by Wing Commander Symptoms in his Spitfire.  Brave Symptoms had just returned from a straffing mission over the City of Southampton in support of our brave allies 'The Saints'.  The mission was a total success as the axismackem forces of evil were routed.  Earlier reports suggested that the axismackem ate nowt for their lunch (get it?).

post-894-0-74695900-1413659389_thumb.jpg

"Ate nowt" was a very old joke about a mackem result from donkeys years ago ... it was trawled-up from the dark recesses of my addled brain and I just couldn't help sharing it with everybody here.

No need to dragoon our 'in house' lingo expert Canny.  Wise old Sym often likes a play on words, in this case indicative past tense or even subjunctive imperfect mixed with a local dialect adverb or pronoun word.  Yep, I could have written 8 - 0 but where's the fun in that ... apart from us Toon supporters basking in the continuing discomfort of the inbreds cowering in that tin shed on the banks of that rancid Wear gutter.  Plenty more from where that came from :showoff:

• 2 weeks later...

Foxy I am the same as you just having a joke I still see the toon when in London I used to go every home match & away when I could

For the away games it was with the nufc supporters club the home games I went with Jordan's who used to pick you up at the market club via Cambois I also went to Wembley in 1976 cup final with Jordan's great memories ...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now