News

Blank

Well, seen as nothing much happens in Bedlington, i thought we could all use this post to share our oppinions about other things happening in the UK, or the world.

I just came across this on the BBC website:

Police probe web cam chat death

I think its bad enough that the man harmed (and eventually killed) himself on a webcam in front of other people.

But dont you think its awful that there are people out there willing to watch?

:o

Some people will do anything to become famous..

But dont you think its awful that there are people out there willing to watch?

Well if no one watched no one would know...you could look at it that way.. bit like the utter palavour in Iraq

If no one had a look no one would give a !*!@#

here look at this

slave !*!@#?

what they doing saying sorry? did they actually enslave people? do you think the blackies would say sorry? like sh*te would they.

another thing why do "coloured" people have to go on like there so hard do to? a mean there not slaves now! and they get more privileges than the white people.

am not racist am just realistic!!!

Bet that hurt!

Man impaled

hahaha what a numpty!

what about the cricket world cup !! BORING!!! A coach of a NATIONAL side gets throttled to death and about a 200 odd people go to watch the games ..i think its gonna be the last one hosted by the west indies..what a shambles - imagine if a national football coach was throttled to death after losing to Ireland - well East is East as someone once said

what about the cricket world cup !! BORING!!! A coach of a NATIONAL side gets throttled to death and about a 200 odd people go to watch the games ..i think its gonna be the last one hosted by the west indies..what a shambles - imagine if a national football coach was throttled to death after losing to Ireland - well East is East as someone once said

one of my favourite films that :lol:

The Pakistani captain and assistant coach are being Questioned on their throttling techniques --- what a shock

The Pakistani captain and assistant coach are being Questioned on their throttling techniques --- what a shock

cricket just don't make sense too me! it's like that baseball whats that all about? and that American football now that is a joke, play a proper game like rugby! Americans bunch of nancies!!!!

Lady Muk are you copying my style? I have now removed my feline avatar in protest!

i didn`t notice what avatar you had on,was it the same one that i put on like?

i`m gonna change mine too coz it`s ment to be dancing,it looks like its just come back from the taxidermist! :mellow:

Slight problem....Iran does not possess the technology

thats what they say anyway!!!!! they got nuclear power stations dont they?

and what was all that fuss about nuclear enrichment or was i just dreaming????

thats what they say anyway!!!!! they got nuclear power stations dont they?

and what was all that fuss about nuclear enrichment or was i just dreaming????

-_--_--_- -_

Well, nuclear enrichment to missiles is a vast step......insular countries so far

haven't obtained the relevant tools :blink:

-_--_--_- -_

Well, nuclear enrichment to missiles is a vast step......insular countries so far

haven't obtained the relevant tools :blink:

do you think they would be so uncooperative if they didn't have some sort of ace up there sleeve?????

send in the.......sas-patch.JPG

President George W. Bush insisted on August 31, 2006 that "there must be consequences" for Iran's defiance of demands that it stop enriching uranium. He said "the world now faces a grave threat from the radical regime in Iran. The Iranian regime arms, funds, and advises Hezbollah." The U.N.'s nuclear watchdog agency issued a report saying Iran has not suspended its uranium enrichment activities, a United Nations official told. The report by the International Atomic Energy Agency opens the way for U.N. Security Council sanctions against Tehran. Facing a Security Council deadline to stop its uranium enrichment activities, Iran has left little doubt it will defy the West and continue its nuclear programme.A congressional report released on August 23rd made many allegations that have been strongly disputed by the IAEA calling it "erroneous" and "misleading"

iran full of terrorists and Iranians.

do you think they would be so uncooperative if they didn't have some sort of ace up there sleeve?????

send in the.......sas-patch.JPG

President George W. Bush insisted on August 31, 2006 that "there must be consequences" for Iran's defiance of demands that it stop enriching uranium. He said "the world now faces a grave threat from the radical regime in Iran. The Iranian regime arms, funds, and advises Hezbollah." The U.N.'s nuclear watchdog agency issued a report saying Iran has not suspended its uranium enrichment activities, a United Nations official told. The report by the International Atomic Energy Agency opens the way for U.N. Security Council sanctions against Tehran. Facing a Security Council deadline to stop its uranium enrichment activities, Iran has left little doubt it will defy the West and continue its nuclear programme.A congressional report released on August 23rd made many allegations that have been strongly disputed by the IAEA calling it "erroneous" and "misleading"

iran full of terrorists and Iranians.

bit like Birmingham then