Great North Run

Buzzing with activity on the Toon Quayside today with all the Techy People  setting the scene for tonights bash to celebrate the Millionth runner to compete in this Sundays Run. Some of the names  Appearing tonight are Geordie Celebs Mark Knopfler, Jimmy Nail and Symps idol from Wallsend/Cramlington   :)   

Lifting the overhead Lighting into place post-2205-0-49203200-1409846866_thumb.jp

post-2205-0-12119000-1409846929_thumb.jp  And  My Mate  Pretending he doesn't want to be in the pic

post-2205-0-15064500-1409846985_thumb.jp  Setting up the Projectors to send Images to the Gateshead Side

I wonder how many of the crowd chucked themselves into the Tyne screaming, once the Cramlington Budgie Strangler got on Stage?

Surely with 'King Crabs' on stage nobody would chuck themselves in. 

Will never forget the first time I saw King Crabs, Sunday lunch time - Benton Social Club - just before the strippers. It was no Big River.

Probably many words wrong but the gist of the 'lyrics' was exactly as he introduced it:-

'Am ganna sing an fxxxxxx song aboot a fxxxxxx man that ganns doon the fxxxxxx toon ta buy a fxxxxxx newspaper...........'

And he started shooting - 'There was a fxxxxxx man that ganns doon the fxxxxxx toon ta buy a fxxxxxx newspaper...........' - never went to see a stripper again!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now