Ridge Farm

I have heard the story about it becoming a mosque but don't believe a word of it! I've seen pictures of the inside as it currently is - the place has been completely gutted.

Merc..........how to take the fun out of things.  Bet you are a put in a corner at anyone's birthday party! :dribble:

OK my money is on a food outlet beginning with "N".   

I would have much preferred Aldi or Lidl but they would have knocked it down to the ground and built their own template shop.  

Plus looks like a large expansion might be on the cards to the estate across the road!  

I have heard a few rumours about the place but nothing more than that. An Indian restaurant was mentioned and also a sainsburys local. As for it becoming a Toby carvery, was it not a Toby years ago anyway? Didn't think it would be allowed to be a mosque due to the fact that pork had been there?

• 2 months later...

http://publicaccess.northumberland.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=NIRY9EQSGPK00

There has been an application for change of use to D1 to be occupied by "vets4pets" and a shop front with ATM!

http://publicaccess.northumberland.gov.uk/online-applications/files/529013ED09D56AD4ED12518AE881AF64/pdf/15_00228_COU-COVERING_LETTER-429959.pdf

"D1 Non-residential institutions - Clinics, health centres, crèches, day nurseries, day centres, schools, art galleries (other than for sale or hire), museums, libraries, halls, places of worship, church halls, law court. Non residential education and training centres".

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now