Ridge Farm

There was a recent rumour that it was to become a Toby Carvery place, but I can't see it and maintain that Adam's fears will be founded.

Or for the more refined palate a la gavroche with Michel Roux working in the kitchen, personally I agree and think it will be demolished and houses built on it, if anyone at the planning office had the b***s of course they should decline and make way for something fresh and exciting to be built

Yep, I can imagine some of the locals putting the windows in but they'd have nothing to fear from the residents of the hostel.  Because the site is so close to the school it couldn't house kiddy-fiddlers, so we'd be spared those embarrassing telly images of fat folk in shell suits protesting with banners showing incorrect spelling of the word peadophile.

How about a weight watchers ...

How about a pub and we can watch the weight, go on!

More house, more people.

Unless you can get a business that can compete with Sky, Virgin etc. etc. then the people will stay in their own homes, with their cheap supermarket booze watching the TV on a surround sound 3D massive TV.

A YMCA, that should attract some interesting groups.

Fortunately the land is not big enough for a Nursing Home.

Mcdonalds drive through. 

"Unless you can get a business that can compete with Sky, Virgin etc."

How people can afford such things is beyond me.

I very much doubt a Toby would succeed, given the competition half a mile down the street. Something for kids is a great idea, but who pays for it?

• 1 month later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now